"Therapy" after Prostate Surgery

Hello, I am recovering from having a radical proctectomy. I am hoping to find some suggestions on how to get back to my old self. I can get an erection but is not like it use to be and having an orgasm is very hard to achieve, So far I have only tried solo, but I am wondering if there is anyone that has experience with this. Thanks for any info.
I am your huckleberry MT It's been 10 months since my surgery.
Haven't found all the answers but have been trying. Check some of my posts if you like. It definitely takes some time to adjust to the changes. Good News: Gals don't have to decide to spit or swallow because NOTHING COMES OUT. Bad News: NOTHING COMES OUT.
I recommend Dawn for a test drive. She is patient and kind.
Good Luck Brother
Thanks SS! I will take your advice on all counts.
7 years after 13 weeks of radiation. Had to increase the ED med dose about 30%. It was gradual, but I have a similar outcome (or lack of) as Southern Style. Still have orgasms, but they are actually more intense.

Mature providers with some time in the game have been very understanding and have actually opened up entirely new ways for me to enjoy their company.
Not suffering the same problem, but I'm OG with other issues - I saw Tabitha Love recently, and I can assert she can fulfill the last two lines of the Rolling Stone's "Start Me Up!"

Maybe it's just my charm and personality, but I'm convinced she enjoys getting you up and off with ANY part of herself.
  • Busty
  • 09-13-2023, 09:18 PM
Had a friend that went through this & it took 1 year, slowly but surely.
I can't imagine how frustrating it must be.
Praying to the Penis Gods for your recovery
Thanks, I am optimistic about recovering from it and finding a new normal.
Thank you for the support Busty. I must say, your photo is quite inspiring. I would certainly be interested in meeting you some day.