Pics of Tay and Diamond

I hope this works. I attached two pics of Tay.

I have had numerous pm's asking for pics of Tay and Diamond. Here is Tay. I will try to post pics of Diamond later this morning.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Tay 006.jpg (214.1 KB, 2328 views) File Type: jpg Amazing booty.jpg (311.6 KB, 2329 views)
where I come from- they would say she looks like her brother.

not my cup of tea, but surely desired by others
I can not see her face when she has it facing my car seat as she has my entire rod down her throat. All I can tell you is it feels damn good. I learned a very long time ago that my dick does not care what the lips wrapped around it look like as long as they can slide all the way down and drain the cum out of my balls and drink it.

I'm sorry you are soooo shallow.
where it the pic of the other one?
  • mar6
  • 06-26-2010, 04:11 PM
Toyrrific- Are you sure this is not a man? I'm really not shallow, just not gay.
I assure you, Mar, that Tay is all woman. Tight, clean, clingy pussy and she needs all that mouth to get my whole length in it. I am sorry you all are soooo shallow. I am telling you that at my 65 years of age, it is some of the best head I have ever gotten, and I do mean ever.

Try it, you might like it, before you bitch about it.
  • mar6
  • 06-26-2010, 10:19 PM
Dude, mellow out. We all like different things. If she gets your motor running, that's great for you. No need to be so defensive.
man or woman i don't know, but that is a wig for sure.
Toyrrific- Are you sure this is not a man? I'm really not shallow, just not gay. Originally Posted by mar6
Looking closely, "she" has the adams apple of a man!
  • Logan
  • 06-27-2010, 11:31 AM
The working girlz most likely to be a TV/TS are the black and Hispanic ones. They can easily fool you if you aren't careful. The Hispanic trannies used to hang outside of Lipstick strip club on Harry Hines. Those were men in dresses and wigs, but those drunk, horny guyz were picking them up for quick and cheap blow jobs.

I’m assuming that Torrific actually saw the vagina to ensure that his partner was a girl.

I had a very bad experience a couple of yearz ago. I saw this seemingly hot blonde walking in a fur coat down the 360 access road near the old Hot Rods n Hogs bar. I thought this was a drunk biker girl just looking to make some extra money, or perhaps a female patron thrown out of the club for being drunk or for hooking…

….so I pick her up and she says she needs a ride to one of the truck stops on Bonnie View Road. Fuck, I picked up a fuckin’ lot lizard. Lot lizards are dangerous and will often rob and try to steal from you. So…

….I let her know that I’m not driving all of the way to the truck stops, but she refuses to get out of my car until I take her to some club on Harry Hines. During this drive time…

….my eyez open and I slowly notice an Adam’s Apple….then a deeper sounding voice….then when a WINGS song comes on the radio…she turns it up full blast and starts singing. I tried to turn it down, but “SHE” stopped me and I was actually afraid and scared in my own car. I felt like a hostage in my own car. We get to Dallas and I’m thinking…

…..this has to be a woman…no way it’s a man…so I ask to see her tits. She refuses. I then offer a 5 tip….still refused to show me her tits…10 tip….still refused…20 dollar tip to see her tits and a HJ…still refused….and then I quickly realized that this was a man in drag in my car. No working girl refuses to flash her tits for money. This “thing” refused to get out of my car…

…I remember parking at a club, unlocking the door and telling “him” to get out, but he still refused. I even turned off my car, locked it and told “Him” I wasn’t coming back and for him to get out and leave. I come back 10 minutes later and the fucker is still in my car! He wouldn’t leave. Fucker was attracted to me. So..

….when I get into trouble I start talking about religion. I asked this thing if I could pray for him. I started getting religious real quick becuz I didn’t want to get stabbed or shot by this fool or carjacked for my keys…we said a prayer together and then this thing finally said he would leave for money. I reluctantly had to give him like 30-40 dollars to get out of my car. Before he left, he said that he had traveled all over the world and he then started talking speaking fluent Russian, French and German. WTF! Not sure if he was ex military or what, but my hobby sense told me he was likely a man in drag….

…one of my worst hobbying experiences ever and I came close to calling LE to get a TS/TV hooker out of my car…but in the end…it only cost me a lot of my time and gas to drive out to Dallas….money to get him out of my car…and the shame and embarrassment of picking up a man in drag. Guyz, just remember - if a girl u pick up with A cup tits refuses to show her tits and nipples for cash….be very suspicious. I’m just glad I didn’t get a bj from that thing and lucky for me my hobby sense was tingling from the get go.
WOW... Toyrrific, how much do SHE pay YOU? Because, she'd definitely have to pay may - she looks like Gary Coleman! Lol
Thanks for the pics. of Tay.
  • BLM69
  • 06-28-2010, 09:04 PM
Thats a dude
Got arms like a dude