Provider: Devyn
Phone: 469-877-0293
Email Address: na
URL / Website: na
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Hampton and whatever
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj cfs lots of play even a little daty on freshly shaven kitty GFE with a cim and swallow ending
Session Length: hour
Fee: 60 +20 tip
Hair Color and Length: hair was tied up seemed shorter than her previous pics
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: her body was that of a 22 yo young lady very nice small young titties with a very shaved nice kitty didnt see any tats , not a big butt but just right for a good spanking
Recommendation: Yes
Hey jiggy! Seem like u made a nice discovery-how u run across your find?

Is the Hampton her incall and any pics available?

Peace
hey curious bill i sent you a msg look at the last review on Devyn the pictures arent not as good as she looks
  • Logan
  • 06-26-2010, 10:09 AM
Hey jiggy! Seem like u made a nice discovery-how u run across your find?

Is the Hampton her incall and any pics available? Originally Posted by curiousbill101

Lil Devyn is actually one of ol’ Logan’s findz. Her initial review was posted on ASPD but is now part of the ERAPS database here - http://www.eraps.net/showthread.php/...m-on-her-Pussy

Lil Devyn is from North Dallas and she sounds like she is. She is a Star Warz fan as well. Very sweet girl that was somehow on the streetz. I helped her out by getting her some exposure on the net. She got a steady stream of good reviewz before she disappeared a few months ago. She is now back on the scene with a new number and I’ll post a detailed review later today of sweet Lil Devyn. Of course, she will get a good Yes recommendation from me, becuz she is a very good girl!