Independent or Agency??

Question for the mods.

I see Miranda's reviews moved from Independent to Agency. Their website lists Miranda and Valery as Independents and they do share an in call.

That said, Carmela Leal and Laura Garza shared an in call and there are other independents that do, too, probably for economic reasons.

I understand HLG, EL and Sunflowers being Agencies.

So, what makes one Independent and one Agency?
OK, mods, all day and no answer?
OK, mods, all day and no answer? Originally Posted by Oralist
Sir please understand the staff is here on a voluntary basis and may not always be online. We do however make our best effort to try to get to things as soon as possible.

In regards to your question, let me look into it and make a determination for you. While the ladies that are verified providers go through a process, the staff does not meet each one to make a determination therefore there may be providers we are not up to date with.
OK, sorry. Just curious.
Mindy's and Jay/Jenica's ladies fall in that same pile moving back and forth. Does not matter but they should fall on one side of the fence or the other but not both as that gives them the advantage of ThreADvertising in 2 forums; See Tessa showing up in both now. I am sure no client coaching done there!
It's funny you bring that up jimmycz but let me explain.

You see the provider advertising guidelines permit this practice as long as they go through the proper channels. Unlike different "assistants" who try using our pm system to promote their business, these assistants and providers actually contacted the staff with their situation and received approval thus resulting in numerous handles accessed by one assistant. These providers still have complete access to their account to monitor what is going on.

Here ya go in case you need the guideline.

Some verified providers may have a "helper" This is defined as someone who you are allowing to access your account to post your ad on a weekly basis. This is fine at ECCIE Worldwide, however we do require that you request approval from staff prior to allowing someone this access. This will be approved on a case-by-case basis. In any case where you request a male member to assist you with your ad, conditional approval may be given and your settings/usergroup adjusted to disable access to the female-only forums. This is especially important, since you would be placing your account access in jeopardy by allowing another party to access your account without prior staff approval.
Oralist here's your answer sir. Miranda and Valerie both share the same profile in other words 2 girls constantly advertise each other with the same account, that in our view deems them as an agency. They are free to contact the staff with any concerns though.

The difference with girls who do doubles is the existence of independent profiles.
So to clarify if they asked to have seperate accounts/showcases (ex. MirandaOfLE & ValeryOfLE) along with the LE one they would be considered Eccie indy.?

That would sound like a win for them. *not being sarcastic here. *
Thanks for the answer.
So to clarify if they asked to have seperate accounts/showcases (ex. MirandaOfLE & ValeryOfLE) along with the LE one they would be considered Eccie indy.?

That would sound like a win for them. *not being sarcastic here. * Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
It's case by case basic, because they create separate profiles doesn't automatically mean they'll be able to post ad's.

Sometimes this privilege is revoked though and they have to go back to their old ways.
LMAO but can understand your funny comment. No not an interest here except wondering how these two groups are allowed to have reviews in both sections. Know it tough to manage the daily grind here and thanks for clarifying. All I got time for these days is real world work and full time play guy!
Have any of you considered using the rtm to help the mods identify the reviews that may be placed in the wrong forum?