Hygeine, what do you do when it's bad

As a hobbyist every now an then I run into a provider with less than desired hygeine. I am sure you providers have that happen also. I believe its common sense and courtesy to be as clean as possible when meeting someone for a behind closed door session. I try to be as nice as possible when I run into it but I bring it up for sure when it happens. How as hobbyist and providers do you handle it when it happens to you?
How funny you bring this up, just last night I was speaking with a male friend about this.

I've run into this problem with both hobbyists and providers. Getting into the shower together and washing the private areas really good is a nice way to start things off. If the odor is still there, something is wrong and I end the session.

If they don't want to take a shower, baby wipes are always good. For females, there are feminine wipes that work great.
Well with all this response Nebraska must have the cleanest people in the country. lol
I would get in a hot bubblebath or a hot shower...lots of soapy bubbles makes it all squeaky clean{lol}!!!

I once got a soapy bowl of warm water & washed a guys privates for him..

If you can't do that,baby wipes work wonders
Squeaky clean is hot
playing in a bubble bath is HOT too..lol!!
two for one deal huh lol
If I may add a little something to this.

Gentlemen, please do me and other providers a favor. Please wash yourself front to BACK before laying down naked on my sheets. I had my first two encounters last week where I had to throw away my sheets. ACK!
As Wanda Sykes says. Wash your self from clean to dirty