Enlighten Me

OK, so enough of the all too real and serious posts.

Guys and ladies can answer this if they wish.

What is the top two things that you wish a provider or guy (for the ladies) would do to you/for you?
Only two??? hmmm... For me it as much mental as physical, so making it feel like a really hot date is very important. After that I have a list of about a thousand things a provider could do to or for me.

What is the top two things that you wish a provider or guy (for the ladies) would do to you/for you? Originally Posted by MsElena
A fantastic bbbj to finish and the other thing. lol
Top two, eh! Well, let's take a lady with a really hot, round but trim ass. Then let's put my probe in it very slowly. After we've reached explosion time, but before it happens, let's whip it out, get rid of the condom and give the girl some dessert.
John,

Have you been talking to Burk? "The other thing," LOL I KNOW what that is and you know what you have to do before you get it.
John,

Have you been talking to Burk? "The other thing," LOL I KNOW what that is and you know what you have to do before you get it. Originally Posted by MsElena
They always have a rule.
Yeah; I don't know how we survive in this hobby with all the dadgum rules Burk.
I know let's have a national no rules day. I bet the providers would take that day off.
1.scratch my back....oooolala!!!
2.foot massage
From what I've read in your posts, Dallas, you have a very large list of do's and not many don'ts. In fact, you don't have any don'ts that I like.

What is the top two things that you wish a provider or guy (for the ladies) would do to you/for you? Originally Posted by MsElena
#1 Smile....some providers dont smile or laugh enough....It really lightens up the atmosphere and is a great turn on.
#2 Make it an enjoyable and fun experience. Non mechanical.
those are my 2 biggest turnoff/complaints... mostly mental ones as I usually dont have too many complaints about the physical ones except personal hygiene issues.
1.scratch my back....oooolala!!!
2.foot massage Originally Posted by DallasRain

No problem on those two Dallas. Those are two things I can handle
Pamper me with soft kisses and treat me like a lady.

If you do that for me, I'll do everything I can to be what you need me to be . . . even if it isn't completely lady-like.

But, regardless of what you might think, I can't read your mind (even though it may feel as though I can sometimes) . . . so, tell me what you desire, honestly . . . talk to me and let me take YOU where YOU need to go! Communication is key!

I am at my best when my client trusts me enough to be open and honest with their desires and then accepting of my intuitive skill.

Allow me to be me, offer me a little guidance, and hold on . . . tight.

Do that . . . and we'll BOTH get what we want (sometimes several times within the same hour)!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Can I think of a couple of areas to hold on to there my lil blonde friend. Can't wait to do that next week.

You better bring some warm clothes too, its going to start getting real cold on Sunday. See you Monday doll
Can I think of a couple of areas to hold on to there my lil blonde friend. Can't wait to do that next week.

You better bring some warm clothes too, its going to start getting real cold on Sunday. See you Monday doll Originally Posted by MsElena
Looking forward to it

I'll be in Omaha Sunday night through Wednesday morning . . . I have a feeling it will be wonderful, as always!

I'll remember my warm clothes and maybe a pair of boots too . . . Oh, I've got a great pair of black 90's leather "stripper" boots with five inch heels, I wonder what they'd think of me in those at Piccolo Pete's? Now, where's the emoticon with the evil grin when a girl needs one?

See you then!

Kisses,

- Jackie