Is trumpf secretly behind these anti Semitic demonstrations on college campuses?

Wouldn't surprise me at all! He'll do anything to further divide and destabilize this country for his gain.
Straight outta mein kampf.
Yes, I believe trumpf is behind these demonstrations. Perfect cover for all his court appearances. This is a gorilla style coup trumpf is using.
There was a good Youtube showing how stupid he really is. Literally talking in circles, and re-stating and the same thing over and over and over. I'll see if I can find the link. If you took his stupid voice out of it, it's even more apparent.

Honestly- I don't think the Trump machine directly has that influence, but probably from the following Asshole orgs:

Project 2025,
Make America Great Again PAC- MAGAP
Save America PAC -SAP,
Americans for Prosperity-AFP,
Voice of America -VOA,
Club for Growth -COG

some other assholes:
Faith and Flag conservatives.
Committed Conservatives.
Populist Right
Ambivalent Right.

And many more..

but

Top Cocksucker Group of the right...

THE HERITAGE Foundation. Those who have poured millions to disenfranchise voters in all swing states> Why? They are fucking cheaters.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...on-action-plan
I think trumpf and magas have orchestrated these demonstrations. Divide deflect and who cares what happens on these campuses. Big money is being sunk into this. All signs point to trumpf.
I think trumpf and magas have orchestrated these demonstrations. Divide deflect and who cares what happens on these campuses. Big money is being sunk into this. All signs point to trumpf. Originally Posted by winn dixie
No Actually they point to George Soros.. once again...

"Have you noticed the same green tents & printed signs at these Hamas encampments?

We figured out why

These occupations are being coordinated by the US Campaign for Palestinian Rights (USCPR)

Funded by George Soros

Paying agitators $2,400+"
Trump derangement syndrome at it's finest!
Does anyone actually think that trump and his Dumb state are smart enough to pull this off

The Deep state has the intelligence but not the Dumb state. We've seen the brilliance of the Dumb state. Hey I'm gonna record myself and many others commenting felonies. What could go wrong
Everything has soros money. Lol

These demonstrations look trumpf induced. Mein kampf destabization with propaganda to go with it. That's trumpfs style. He loves chaos.
These demonstrations look trumpf induced. Mein kampf destabization with propaganda to go with it. That's trumpfs style. He loves chaos. Originally Posted by winn dixie
So when presented with facts you're gonna stick with what you believe even when the facts contradict your facts.

That tracks...
There are zero facts to prove otherwise AND
Yes I do believe what I've posted. Too many connections and coincidences is the reason I believe trumpf is behind this.
Does anyone actually think that trump and his Dumb state are smart enough to pull this off

The Deep state has the intelligence but not the Dumb state. We've seen the brilliance of the Dumb state. Hey I'm gonna record myself and many others commenting felonies. What could go wrong
Originally Posted by Tsmokies

You can comment on Felonies all you want just don't commit one.
I think trumpf and magas have orchestrated these demonstrations. Divide deflect and who cares what happens on these campuses. Big money is being sunk into this. All signs point to trumpf. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Be realistic Trump has no involvement in this. Just because you would like it to be doesn't mean it is.
I'm just connecting dots.
There are zero facts to prove otherwise AND
Yes I do believe what I've posted. Too many connections and coincidences is the reason I believe trumpf is behind this. Originally Posted by winn dixie

there are zero facts to prove your claim

I'm just connecting dots. Originally Posted by winn dixie

the dots don't point where you think or want them to
I'm just connecting dots. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I don't know what Dots you're connecting. Trump doesn't have a motive.
I believe whole heartedly that trumpf and putin are behind these demonstrations. The dots are easy to connect with an open mind.
He wants chaos. He wants a destabled and divided America.

That's just the tip. It's right there if you look.

No doubt trumpf and putin using the mein kampf playbook here.