Brothel Order Menu from the 30's

wowoow Finger fucking with juice
Omg! Lol..wow
This is actually Hot
That is great. I wonder how many of those menus still exist. Thanks for sharing. The Roaring 20s really were.
Damn, according to the GAO's Inflation Calculator, the services that make up the BCD session I usually like:

DATY
BBBJ
CFS

adds up to the cost $8.50 in 1932 and would cost $132.78 in 2010.

Ladies. . .we need to talk!

LOL!!!!!!

For those of you that are curious, the "Pinkie Special" would run: $468.63
"Blowing in the ass hole, new style"......so there's more than one style?
Well, the Pinkey special refers to a quill being used. . .

Maybe they were referring to having your taint teased by a gal armed with a man-made drinking straw. The modern drinking straw was first patented in 1888 by Marvin C. Stone. Apparently they were made of paper with two barrels and the new straws with a single wide bore were first designed in the early 1930's as they tried different non-organic material.

Wow, to think that was what the nerdy, sci-fi guys were going for in the 1930's!!!!

LOL!
So, a "Common old-fashion fuck" is $2.50 and "Dog Fashion" is $2.80?
I figured that would be less as the lady wouldn't have to actually look at your fat, stinky self!

I'm also curious about Finger fucking "with juice" for .50, what or who's "juice"?
I figured that would be less as the lady wouldn't have to actually look at your fat, stinky self!

I'm also curious about Finger fucking "with juice" for .50, what or who's "juice"? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Hey, maybe it was Grape Seed Oil!
I'm also curious about Finger fucking "with juice" for .50, what or who's "juice"? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
The finger fucking was free. The .50 was for a shot of whiskey (when it normally cost .05). LOL

Wondering the same thing...
Damn, according to the GAO's Inflation Calculator, the services that make up the BCD session I usually like:

DATY
BBBJ
CFS

adds up to the cost $8.50 in 1932 and would cost $132.78 in 2010.

Ladies. . .we need to talk!

LOL!!!!!!

For those of you that are curious, the "Pinkie Special" would run: $468.63 Originally Posted by ANONONE

i was thinking with juice would include some sort of lube? :shrug:
  • oden
  • 01-17-2010, 05:50 PM
What no pictures of the girls?
I paid #5.00 for FS in the mid 60s. Of course that was for a max of 10 min. Brothels, as besgt I can determine never considered more than 15 min and often the normal time was 5 min.

The 120 that some providedrs chafrge for 15 min seems to be right in line.