Miss Juicee?

Hello,

Just curious if anyone has an experience or info on Mrs. Juicee?

Thanks!

http://albuquerque.skipthegames.com/...l/107358195881
been wondering the same thing myself
Nothing directly. Have seen the pics on the right in the ad either on SA or BP in the past, so I know she's been around for awhile. I am sure someone else will chime in shortly.
she’s been around for a few years. I think she was reviewed here, but I don’t remember her previous name. I have not met her. I think some others here might have info
ok, she was Miss Precious
Does BBFS. I wont see again.
Seen her as Miss Precious a few years ago. Good then. I was not offered bbfs but again that was a couple years ago.
I introduced her years ago with a review on here. She was sweet and kind of innocent back then. She has deteriorated over the years. I did hook up with her recently for a bbbjcim which was good. She is now in reality just a step above a streetwalker. Staying at a very low end motel on central. Cleaning rooms there to pay for her room and doing some posting to supplement her other life needs.

I believe she is drug free but her mismanagement of her occupation has led to bad decisions and her downfall. Constantly falls into abusive relationships with controlling men.

Lastly!!! This is the encounter section of the board. Inquiries should be placed in coed or the men's locker room.
I have had some great times with her, be nice and polite and she’ll rock your world.. headgame is strong!