Why would a provider not let you clean up?

I just booked a provider on my next trip out of town. I told her I would be jumping off the plane and heading straight to her. I won't have a motel in that town as my business takes me a couple hour car ride from the airport. I told her I would need to freshen up at her place. I always have done this anyway as I feel the girl then is reassured all the kibbles and bits are clean for maximum sucking and licking. She responds 'Oh No, you can't shower at my place or anything." I have never run into this ever. She's not on eccie but is P411. A hot spinner at 21 years of age. For me, it's already a little bit of a turn off and smells of non GFE. Her reviews are really good and this market is sparce. For the girls...why? For the guys..comments?
Let me add I OF COURSE will be fresh getting on the plane but sitting in cramped seats and plane changes complete with early AM coffee flights have all the makings of a not so fresh feeling. I will pack a few wet wipes for the airport bathroom when I get off but WTF!
Good plan, that's probably what she does.
I offer a shower both before and after a session depending on what the guy requests or wants.
If it's only a BnG they may only want to wash up. But for FS appts, a shower afterwards may be needed. Most guys don't want or need to go back to work or home smelling of sex.
I have had instances where the apartment complex had leaks and the water was turned off, but I give the guy the option of cancelling. But even in hotels, I will give that option.
If a lady doesn't offer a shower, does she take one before seeing you? I like to take a nice, warm bath either before or after sessions, sometimes both.
She may have a roommate.
  • tron
  • 10-30-2015, 11:15 AM
I only had that happen once, and it made me nervous. I didn't know I could not use the shower until I got there, and it made me wonder if someone else was there - hiding in the bathroom.
I don't see why it would matter if she had a roommate. Just make sure to clean up after the guy leaves. If it's a towel issue, use the excuse of spilling something. But what about the smell of sex in the bedroom if that roomy is an SO? I'd be more worried about that than the towels or clean up. But then again I don't have to worry about either.
+1 Tammie!

I as well ALWAYS offer the use of the shower both before and after an appointment. I know the steps I take in keeping my hygiene in order, and would expect nothing less from my date as well.

Hypothetically, even if her water was turned off for repairs the restroom should never be off limits to someone wanting to clean up. That would make me highly question the provider's hygiene!
I just booked a provider on my next trip out of town. I told her I would be jumping off the plane and heading straight to her. I won't have a motel in that town as my business takes me a couple hour car ride from the airport. I told her I would need to freshen up at her place. I always have done this anyway as I feel the girl then is reassured all the kibbles and bits are clean for maximum sucking and licking. She responds 'Oh No, you can't shower at my place or anything." I have never run into this ever. She's not on eccie but is P411. A hot spinner at 21 years of age. For me, it's already a little bit of a turn off and smells of non GFE. Her reviews are really good and this market is sparce. For the girls...why? For the guys..comments? Originally Posted by derek303
I say you find another date. She sounds like selfish person. and reviews don't mean shit!! guys lie, exaggerate and frankly make this stuff up! unless you have first hand knowledge of your date, its all YMMV...

again I would find another date. Plenty of hot 20's girls who will accommodate you
Most likely pimp in shower
the provider is ONLY with you because your paying her and she's hoping the HH or H is over ASAP. you guys think a provider wants to spend more time than she has to, you're fooling yourself.
Maybe she thinks you are gross and will contaminate her bath supplies and linens unnecessarily? She already has to do the deed why should she have to have you sully her CLEAN space?
Maybe she thinks you are gross and will contaminate her bath supplies and linens unnecessarily? She already has to do the deed why should she have to have you sully her CLEAN space? Originally Posted by HobbyTranslationService
It's her place of business where customers are paying hundreds of of dollars per hour to come to her.

I've never heard of any business where the bathroom facilities are off limits to paying customers.

At $250 - $300 per hour she can change a fucking towel especially if he's willing to shower on the clock. No reason in the world she couldn't join him and make sure he's clean in the process.

As others have stated if she doesn't want him in the bathroom yet she's willing to fuck him there's something extremely suspect going on.

I seriously doubt she's more concerned about a damp towel than fucking a nasty smelling client.
Because she's a fucking bp hook who should go back to bp or get her shit together and realize we need a classier lady here.
Yeah, it's really bizarre. She's being flirty on my p411 back and forth which is good. I started to just come right out and ask her why the hell are you the 1st girl I've ever seen not 'hell yes clean up." just don't want to break any mood. I usually go for older chicks and this is a perfect example. I think I'll grudge fuck her. LOL..