A true tale of pimps and hoes?

A very interesting read in my opinion.

http://imgur.com/a/WDwyW
That's some bp drama there
  • Old-T
  • 10-31-2015, 06:21 PM
Breaking Bad, the sequel?
I saw this little ghetto hood rat on tmz last night. She's about to get payed for this shit. She actually wants to get a series. Seriously WTF. It's crazy that these trailer trash people get these reality shows because everyone likes to watch a train wreck.

I read the whole thing and most of its seems legit. I do have a hard time believing they are so hard up in Tampa that she can charge 500 on bp for 15 min. She fucked 20 dudes in one night then? I also have a hard time believing the hood rat didn't turn tricks as well. She looks like a dirty sw, albeit a fuckable one.

The white bitch is claiming that the hood rat bitch did indeed turn tricks. I feel like she edited the story a little to A. Make it more dramatic and B. To make herself not look like a hook to her fiancé.

Someone posted a link on a shooting in March at a Tampa motel that did match the story so that part seems real.
I saw this little ghetto hood rat on tmz last night. She's about to get payed for this shit. She actually wants to get a series. Seriously WTF. It's crazy that these trailer trash people get these reality shows because everyone likes to watch a train wreck. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
What ever happened to the Jerry Springer Show??? It is sad when you see all of this "reality TV" knocking low-quality White Trash and Ghetto Ladies off of the small screen.

Whispers, SL and Rick have been looking for their next opportunity, this may be it. Running a show for these ladies to come on and share their experiences with the great multitude and at the same time lay the foundation for some charity work going into the holiday season.

Just in case someone thinks I am serious, the sarcasm flag was set to "ON" for all that was said above. Slow Sunday morning with more rain has got me looking for some way to entertain myself.

Shout outs to all my eccie friends--the both of you know who you are!
I read that tale on another website. What strikes me is that they left Detroit to go all the way down to Tampa. Why? Strip clubs in Florida have way too many rules.