Just a shout out to Ben Dover for awesome pics!

Check out some new pics I had done by BD.
How do they look???
Minga! What a hottie
Very nice, you look great!
If you fall down them stairs, clean affected areas thoroughly, with soap. Then wash yourself off as well whew

nothin says class likes ...puttin someone on a foldin metal ...chair in fronts of an old bed sheet

...this jimmie be a real herb ...ritts
Nice work Ben! That 1st pic on the stairs is the "money shot".
Looks like BD had good material to work with
If you fall down them stairs, clean affected areas thoroughly, with soap. Then wash yourself off as well whew

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Yeah.. thanks for the comments and Carlos.. thanks for pointing out the dirty stairs, in my defense I didn't plan to shoot there but she walked down the stairs as I was getting a different lens and I just thought...BD
Honestly, who would be looking at the stairs with that fine young lady in front of him.
looking good. don't shit talk her for makin an effort. better than dirty hood house selfies. classier than pimp foot in the back ground. clean hair and feet no baby toys or smokes cameo.
The rarely attempted and almost never successfully executed double threAD.

Pictures are OK, looks like your slightly above average hayseed which is often what I'm looking for in a hook.

I would personally rather see a single shot cranked out by a camera phone that shows both the body and the face. Blurred-out face shots are a dq.
Can't wait to shoot with him this coming Saturday!!! Your photos look amazing!!!!
Hope your not paying for these. Very simple shots.
Hope your not paying for these. Very simple shots. Originally Posted by dubstepper69
Most likely 200-250$
Your very pretty sweetsexykelsie, why are the pics no longer in the thread? : /