George Soros Buys Local DAs

George Soros Floods Local DA Races With $1.7M in Philadelphia

Beth Grossman, a prosecutor who is the Republican nominee for district attorney in Philadelphia, said it is disturbing that Soros, an outsider who "knows nothing" about public safety issues in the city, is throwing massive amounts of money behind her "far-left" opponent.

"What really disturbs me is I feel like he's an outside individual who knows nothing about Philadelphia and its specific public safety issues or whatever public safety crisis it's facing comes in with his [Soros'] agenda and backs a far-left candidate who has never prosecuted a criminal case in his 30 year career as a criminal defense attorney," Grossman told the Washington Free Beacon. "Everyone is entitled to the best defense that they can get, but this individual, my opponent, has also sued the Philadelphia police department in the city over 75 times and he dislikes law enforcement."

Grossman went on to say that the role of the district attorney's office is to enforce laws and not to conduct a "grand social experiment."

"So you have that kind of agenda along with George Soros, and suddenly—the role of the DA's office is not to conduct a grand social experiment, it is to enforce the laws of the commonwealth of Pennsylvania justly and fairly, and to protect the constitutional rights of everybody: victims, witnesses, as well as those accused of crime."

Grossman added that that she does not want her city to turn into Baltimore or Chicago if her opponent were to be elected....

Soros has flooded district attorney races in a number of states with funds. The deep-pocketed liberal donor has pushed millions into district attorney races in Florida, Illinois, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, and New Mexico.

Soros single-handedly funded a super PAC in Ohio last year that supported Democratic prosecutors in the state.

(Washington Free Beacon)
They should shove his ass into jail. But the left adores him. As does Asswipe. Soros would be the first one to fry Asswipe. What a dumbass.
  • WTF
  • 08-25-2017, 05:57 PM
Isn't this what the left screamed about and the right cheered when it came to this kind of money being spent. What was the SC case Obama decried????

The chickens are coming home to roost!
They should shove his ass into jail. But the left adores him. As does Asswipe. Soros would be the first one to fry Asswipe. What a dumbass. Originally Posted by bambino
Soros is a Globalist and a dangerous one at that. they can't pin a crime on him. The only way you deal with people like him, you put a contract out on them. I don't foresee anyone doing that.

Jim
Soros is a Globalist and a dangerous one at that. they can't pin a crime on him. The only way you deal with people like him, you put a contract out on them. I don't foresee anyone doing that.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I think Lubed is available.
I think Lubed is available. Originally Posted by bambino
Hahahaha.......... What are they going to do put that half ton jackass on a roof top with a rifle and scope hoping Georgie walks by, lol. Something like this would take a great deal of planning.

Jim
Isn't this what the left screamed about and the right cheered when it came to this kind of money being spent. What was the SC case Obama decried????

The chickens are coming home to roost! Originally Posted by WTF
no idea what you're talkin about
Team hildebeest spent $1,184.1 million. Team Trump only spent $616.5 million. An almost 2-to-1 margin difference in spending.

And dim-retard Ossoff outspent Republican Handel by 6-to-1 in Georgia.
no idea what you're talkin about Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You can bet he doesn't know either, lol.

Jim
. George Soros Floods Local DA Races With $1.7M in Philadelphia. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How the hell is this legal?

They should shove his ass into jail. But the left adores him. As does Asswipe. Soros would be the first one to fry Asswipe. What a dumbass. Originally Posted by bambino
I agree. Funding groups like Antifa should put his ass behind bars and get his assets frozen.

I agree. Funding groups like Antifa should put his ass behind bars and get his assets frozen. Originally Posted by garhkal
I feel the same way you do. Lets face it though Soros isn't a political person, he's a wealthy socialite with political and corporate ties that will protect him, plus he has the money to hire high powered lawyers. He's really untouchable in a conventional sense.

Jim
. Originally Posted by garhkal
Ask Twitler. He did it in Florida.

You may also want to check a SCOTUS ruling called "Citizens United."

All these corporate douchebags do what they do because YOUR FUCKING SIDE allowed them to do it,

You'd be a lot less stupid if you weren't so fucking ignorant.
I feel the same way you do. Lets face it though Soros isn't a political person, he's a wealthy socialite with political and corporate ties that will protect him, plus he has the money to hire high powered lawyers. He's really untouchable in a conventional sense.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Conventional sense?

Are you suggesting something else, you fucking RETARD?
I thinck he is wanted in a country or two. For some reason I thinck Russia would like to have him come visit.

Soros is Assup's hero. He is a traitor to his race and Assup applauds him. Pigs of a pen.
You're a fucking liar again, NotMyMod. How many times have I even written "George Soros" in a post? This might be the first post.

Why do you insist on lying and slander the very members you're supposed to "moderate" in every fucking post.

RESIGN NOW, SCUMBAG.

I have no love for George Soros. He's definitely not my hero.

Do you revere the Koch Brothers and Sheldon Adelson?

I wish the court would overturn Citizens United and get all the wealthy self-interests out of politics.

Don't you?