What defines a female as a 2 %?

Can any one tell me What defines a female as a 2 %?
I have heard the term but want to know exactly.
J
No Clue, but 2 hits:

Only Two Percent of Women Describe Themselves as Beautiful - http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...-73980552.html

The Two Percent Club - http://www.thetwopercentclub.com/

Interesting statistic I just saw :
The overwhelming majority, 98 percent, of sexually active Catholic women use a form of modern contraception.
SO 2% DON'T !!!
  • Qziz
  • 03-26-2013, 01:36 PM
I would hope not 2% body fat because for women that would make them either anorexic or bodybuilders.
Urban Dictionary:

"A two percent (aka 2%) is a slang term used to describe a party life style, the idea is that out of 100% of people that go to parties to drink there is 2% that are awesome individual's much more Epic then the other 98 % the 2% should be extremely proud of themselves,and usually have some sign of their involvement in the two percent. The creator of the 2% movement prefers to remain anonymous. Tattoos of 2% are very uncommon and you should only get one if you are excepted into the 2% "

The idea that these idiots would get a "2%" tattoo plastered on their body, to
denote they are an accepted member of the "2%" class, completely negates them from being
a member of a so called "Elite or Epic" class of anything.... only in my opinion of course...
  • unagi
  • 03-26-2013, 02:00 PM
That sounds like the definition of one percenters in biker gangs.
Love the "proper" use of excepted in the definition lol
Love the "proper" use of excepted in the definition lol Originally Posted by Daddy Matt
It means that about 2% of women are the best lay ever... Best of the best
@Mia
It means that about 2% of women are the best lay ever... Best of the best Originally Posted by Mata Leon

YUP!
  • Sire
  • 03-27-2013, 02:01 AM
It means that about 2% of women are the best lay ever... Best of the best Originally Posted by Mata Leon
In case anyone is unaware, Janine would be in that 2%.
Nice... I would say my SO is but eating filet everyday can be taxing... Lol I need sushi on occasions .. I have yet to find a 2% on her yet... Still looking
I always thought it was the biker gang, the 2 %ers lol. Learned somethin' new today.. Well, I'm still not sure what it means since there were a variety of opinions, but hey.. If the 2% club is basically "The Good Fuck Club", I'm in there! LOL