WHERE IN KILLEEN IS A GOOD PLACE HOBBY FRIENDLY HOTEL

WELL I AM COMING DOWN THERE THIS WEEK END FOR A COUPLE DAYS AND WAS WANDERING WHICH HOTELS ARE GOOD ONES AND BAD ONES TO STAY AWAY FROM I WOULD appreciate it and look forwarsd to see killeen and its inhabitants lol also price because some time cheap aint good
Any of the hotels at Florence rd and jasper rd......or the nice hotel on south ws young
I read somewhere there is a Killeen good/bad hotel thread in the ladies only forum that is pretty detailed....
TW, you are so damn hot! Glad I am "under" you.... lol

Katie, welcome to the Killeen area. I visit there a lot. The infoshare has a good listing and discussion on this on the first page. the title is "Incall suggestions in Killeen". I think the rules wont let me post the contents of the list here, but I am pretty sure I can tell you there is a long list there.

Kisses
ok i want to thank you for yalls help and would like to see yall boys come greet me monday or tuesday it got pushed back due top some car isues but none the less i will be down there asap
I'd like to see ya and I am a mechanic
I'd like to see ya and I am a mechanic Originally Posted by jax_me_off
To funny. Looks like you got your first customer and y'all can help each other out.