Reddit Lounge

Someone invited me to Houston Redlight District lounge. Is reddit legit? Never used it before? Is this an alternative to eccie and ourhome2?

https://www.reddit.com/r/HouRedlightDistrict/
Reddit is “The Frontpage of the Internet”. Many different topics, many not hobby related, are divided into what’s called subreddits. To quote the page, r/HouRedlightDistrict is a subreddit for sex workers, massage, sugarbabies, customers, you name it…”.

It’s not an alternative to ECCIE…there are other Houston centric subreddits, but most ladies that post there are just trying to scam deposits on the promise of meeting.
I hoped this was like the fight club...
I hoped this was like the fight club... Originally Posted by notanewbie
It may, LOL. Reddit looks like a pretty wild and uncensored place to me, so why not
Reddit is “The Frontpage of the Internet”. Many different topics, many not hobby related, are divided into what’s called subreddits. To quote the page, r/HouRedlightDistrict is a subreddit for sex workers, massage, sugarbabies, customers, you name it…”.

It’s not an alternative to ECCIE…there are other Houston centric subreddits, but most ladies that post there are just trying to scam deposits on the promise of meeting. Originally Posted by King_Louie

It currently has 20 members... I guess all good things have to start somewhere...