Hello Newbies waiting approval...incall location avail for u to get a feview or recognition as a viable client

My name is Radio and my provider name is name is JKittie323. You can search my showcase.

For all of you newbies that have yet to see a lady or have approval status from the moderators I welcome you to give me a call and I have an in-call location for you with some pretty good donation prices and time slots. My availability is pretty much 24/7 and I will do out calls as long as it's not too far. Feel free to private message me if you would like to set up an appointment.
Being a VP for almost a year now and posting ads in the WW?? This link may be of interest to you:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19347
Welcome!
So i hit you up for a date, an u give a review yes or am i really not understandimg lol����
So i hit you up for a date, an u give a review yes or am i really not understandimg lol���� Originally Posted by UniqueBAMBAM
No. A member makes an appointment to meet you on whatever terms the two of you agree to meet. Then hope the member reviews the experience.