where do we go now?

where do we go now, Have mixed feelings abt tranq. I talk to the lady that runs Bissel seems like the Sweethome and "other one" are the same... Anyone been to Bissel? Also i see people talking about the roulette.. whats that lol
  • kosti
  • 06-02-2024, 10:13 PM
If you had PA all your questions will be answered.
Do a review for PA or pay for PA. After all you've been here 4+ yrs.
i have PA and have no idea where to go with all the closing ��. where is Bissel? i believe sweet home is closed also. texted and she said closed because someone reported them for no license.
After how hot the women at these new spas were, it's not that appealing going back to Tranq. I really liked the one on Union.
Tranq was definitely a "better than nothing" option that looks less appealing now that we've seen what's possible.

Union was incredible, up with places I've been in much more open environments unfortunately with prices that reflected the scarcity in the area...

Sweet home sent me a text last week saying "New New" but haven't seen one this week so they may be either closed or laying low. Roulette never appealed to me and I do love the GWN but it's still a PITA to get over there and back.

I think we all pretty much knew that it wasn't going to last so I'm glad I was able to enjoy it while it did.
anyone know what Bissel that Lili referred to?
Bissell is near MLK park.crazy place for an AMP IMO.similar to ker street in the falls, AMP in a normal neighborhood. Too many eyeballs for me, would never go after dark
Not an encounter moved to coed
  • clmc
  • 06-03-2024, 03:00 PM
Who ever setup Bissell picked a poor location. I won't try going there day or night.
  • kosti
  • 06-04-2024, 10:55 PM
All the new spas were incredible. Liked Union and Sweet Home the best. Watch the usual sites to see if more return. Seems NYC girls are finally rotating to Buff.
I just went to Bissell last night around 730 ish, saw Coco. I had an amazing time.

Added private tags - The Dr

fuckin floorguy
...I have no fear of bad areas like some wimps on here complain about.

Discretion is the better part of valor.

The opinion of a 65 year-old "wimp".
I just went to Bissell last night around 730 ish, saw Coco. I had an amazing time.

Added private tags - The Dr Originally Posted by floorguy

the brave and bold get laid, the limp wimps fuck rosy palm

BASHHSHWAAA