and I thought condoms were bad...

I should have called this the "over 50 and still a dumbass thread".

Went to see a young lady the other night with the intention of enjoying a nice, repeat trip to the isles. Regardless of the destination, I have found that putting lube under the condom as well as over goes a long way to alleviate the loss of sensivity. And it works very well...normally. A word to the wise; if you're going to use Anal-Eze, put on the condom FIRST. Hello? It's not lube. It's a numbing gel. I managed to get some under the condom and it felt like I had just been to the dentist and had a filling in my dick. Needless to say, all travel was cancelled due to weather.
That's one reason I only use the moist anal lube - I enjoy Greek and don't need to be desensitized for it.
Coconut oil.
Sorry dude i made that mistake a few years ago when the girl had to have anal eze and i found out the girls that do not need are the ones you really want to see
sc
Coconut oil. Originally Posted by corona
Oil breaks up latex.
If you used coconut oil, that just cancelled the whole point of wearing a condom.
Be careful.
This is another reason to use polyurethane condoms like Skyns. No issues with oils breaking down the condom. Also silicone-based lubricants are safe with condoms.
Oil breaks up latex.
If you used coconut oil, that just cancelled the whole point of wearing a condom.
Be careful. Originally Posted by CompanionSofia
Thanks for the "heads-up" daty/o...well, technically...it wasn't a heads-up for you, though...
Hope you didn't get it on your balls or we would have to call you "numb nuts"
Hope you didn't get it on your balls or we would have to call you "numb nuts" Originally Posted by Sleepy363
You guys crack me up!
Hope you didn't get it on your balls or we would have to call you "numb nuts" Originally Posted by Sleepy363
Lmao!
Funny story, butt if they are using a numbing agent; I'm pretty sure the lady really does not want guys to be there. They actually have parts meant for that that requires no numbing.
What do you think ladies? Fun or not
You guys crack me up! Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
How?
Lmao! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
That is funny!
Just a thought. If it numbs, couldn't you possibly be doing damage to the lady (or whatever else floats your boat) without them realizing it. Why would such a product be sold?