Just Drinks After Work

We have all read too many theads about the first 15 min of a hour session,
getting comfortable with one another and pre game convo.
Too much on her part to little on his? Rushed or not rushed yada yada yada.....

I once read a review where a guy asked a lady to meet off the clock for a drink first in a effort to see if to see if they clicked and ease the mood for the session.
When i read the lady accepted I voted yes on his HOF ballot.

I have done this three times and it has been fantastic.
I have given her the choice and she dresses to the bar, so far with stunning results.

How many of you ladies think this is a reasonable request?
I don't mind having a drink before an appointment if the bar is located in your hotel. I offer dinner/drinks date anywhere you choose for $150 with a two hour maximum. (Strip clubs are included) I feel like it's a good way to meet and see if we click before going BCD.
  • Trey
  • 03-19-2016, 10:00 AM
He said off the clock, don't think he wants to pay 150 to eat with you.
Heh
Heh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
DM, I'm digging the new profile pic.
I also offer a "meet & greet" for $100. (Usually drinks and snacks, as I do have a decadent dinner date/lusty luncheon package.) I see it as "mutual screening," especially with someone new to the Hobby and nervous. It lets me gauge a gentleman's personality, ease him into the actual session, and he can assess our chemistry and my entertainment potential, which may make a difference between an hour and an overnight. If the gent decides to go though with an appointment immediately afterward, then his $100 is credited to his BCD time, and we just had some flirtatious foreplay. (Many kind fellows just let me keep it as a "tip.")

What we ladies sell, like it or not, is TIME. If a lass takes the time to get all spiffed up and drive somewhere out of her way with the question of profitability hanging in the air, she deserves to be compensated, especially if she is advertising as a professional companion and not solely as a provider.

I've lost count of how many such meetings I've done (several dozen, at least), yet I've only had 4 fellows in 9 years NOT go into private time. One booked an appointment later in the week; one decided he didn't want to risk his marriage after we talked (call me Dr. Fancy ); another just never called back so perhaps I wasn't his cup of tea, but he was visiting from out of town and may have gotten busy; and the last I turned away as frankly big red warning rockets were firing off in my head. Didn't take his money, either.

Now, that doesn't mean that I haven't met fine fellows out before appointments for friendly banter at the pub on MY time and at no additional cost, or even had dinner with them afterward. No rules are set in concrete, and being a woman, I am allowed to use my discretion as I please depending upon the circumstances, and how sure I am that we will be knocking boots later or again.
DM, I'm digging the new profile pic. Originally Posted by dogtown
Thanks
  • cr76
  • 03-19-2016, 02:28 PM
Dorfy does have good good profile pics
Thanks Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Does that mean you want to see me?
He said off the clock, don't think he wants to pay 150 to eat with you. Originally Posted by Trey
Off the clock or on for what fee. 15 or 20 minutes in a casual setting
Is my question. I have found it make the 60 much better.
Agree or disagree that was my question.
I've always enjoyed my social time with providers.

And....no....i don't pay for it.

Except, of course, when I got played by that Iranian.
i will say it again Fancy if you run I will vote for you.
My question is not who can I get free time from. My question is does a brief get to know you
Cup of whiskey, wine, water or caramels make the date more "productive"?
i will say it again Fancy if you run I will vote for you.
My question is not who can I get free time from. My question is does a brief get to know you
Cup of whiskey, wine, water or caramels make the date more "productive"? Originally Posted by rduke4923
I think you kinda worded it wrong in your initial post well not necessarily but the whole thing about how the other guy met the lady off the clock is probably why people are not understanding your post... But I could be wrong...
I think you kinda worded it wrong in your initial post well not necessarily but the whole thing about how the other guy met the lady off the clock is probably why people are not understanding your post... But I could be wrong... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You may be right.
To me the idea of a meet and greet eliminates a lot of mutual dissatisfaction.
How many reviews have started with " this is not what I expected........
I went through with it anyway".

The post was asking for opinions pro or con.

Thanks for your input
He said off the clock, don't think he wants to pay 150 to eat with you. Originally Posted by Trey
I know what he asked. My answer is YES I do think it can make a date more productive.
I also stated that I do not mind and even enjoy having a drink before going BCD FREE of charge to set each other at ease.

The "dinner/drink date" is completely different. It's very much like what Fancy stated. Maybe if I worded it as a "meet and greet" that would have been interpreted better. It is more to set the gentleman at ease. He can decide from there if he would like to schedule a session BCD or not and that can cut down a lot of the "this wasn't what I expected her to look like" problems.