Midland Texas Area

Anyone familiar with the Midland/Odessa area?

The bad news, my old job has been eliminated with the company I'm with. The good news, I still have a job but it will require me to relocate to Midland...

This is the last thing in the world I want. I've only been here, Spring/Woodlands for 3+ years and have really grown to love this area and Houston in general.

Are there many providers over there?

If I turn the job down, I will be unemployed!!! I'm not looking forward to being unemployed but Midland is the last place in the world I want to live and there are no guarantees how long I'll be there before I can get back out. Realistically, it could be 3-5 years...
There a few on P411.
Used to get a lot of traveling gals when oil was high.
Good luck
Ive been but didn't like it much ....
The OP should suck it up and go to Midland and cash his paychecks. A paycheck in Midland beats no income in Houston.
Not newbie friendly. Incall or Outcall. Ask about Doubles specials!
Attached Images File Type: jpg Provider.jpg (9.3 KB, 127 views) File Type: jpg Double.jpg (8.8 KB, 128 views)
It's not bad. I went to college there. Lots of providers in Odessa.
Hahah! Yep, used to be called "Ho-dessa". Probably still is. "Midland is where you raise your family. Odessa is where you raise some hell."
Ha! Yep! Heard it lots.
Hahah! Yep, used to be called "Ho-dessa". Probably still is. "Midland is where you raise your family. Odessa is where you raise some hell." Originally Posted by lhorne1900