Cici's?

I got a text of a new girl Anna at Cici's. Looks like Mimi and Cici are options too. I've never been there, anyone have a recommendation of the three? I see some good reviews for them all, but it also seems like scheduling is an issue.
Cici's is an experience like nothing else we have here (unless there's others that I am missing out on)

Most AMPs are like a drive through fast food, rushed service to get you out ASAP.

Cici's is fine dining, make your reservation, no rush, superior service.

Cici won't tolerate anything but the best. I hope more AMPs take note and step thier game up.
Well put. A great description for a great place.
It's a major player with high-quality standards. I'm sure there are some people who have left half, if not their entire paychecks at Cici's.
Cici's is an experience like nothing else we have here (unless there's others that I am missing out on)

Most AMPs are like a drive through fast food, rushed service to get you out ASAP.

Cici's is fine dining, make your reservation, no rush, superior service.

Cici won't tolerate anything but the best. I hope more AMPs take note and step thier game up. Originally Posted by 505Monger82

Agreed 100%. Yes there have been a few scheduling issues but Cici is working on improving that issue. Just make the appointment and confirm it a couple of hours before you arrive and you should have no problems. And show up for Christ's sake! All the no-shows are fking things up for rest of us! As long as Cici stays in business I'll save a bunch of cash on travel to big cities for top shelf girls and experiences.
I just realized that nobody has answered the request for a recommendation on the girls. Man you can't miss Anna. Absolutely amazing. A five star provider for sure. New girl coming in from NY tonight looks amazing if pics are accurate.
Damn TBone, it sounds like you're in love man. I need to get in on this lol
Damn TBone, it sounds like you're in love man. I need to get in on this lol Originally Posted by Chonglundung
Haha! Love ain't got nothing to do with it. Lol
And yes... Yes you do.
I hear it's a second-hand emotion...
I guess better than a right hand emotion. These girls so much better lol
A great time experiencing Cici’s services when I was in town mid March. Missed out on the shop (I was an apartment veteran), but her crew absolutely delivered! Angela was a rockstar and got better each time.
So schedule was kind of a mess, I asked to see Anna but Cici texted back a while later she was booked for a couple hours when I wanted to go. Since Cici was available at the time I wanted I saw her. She really likes her job, and was definitely into it. Not the girl in the pics though, thicker in the middle. Since it was my first time there she had the other girls come in and introduce themselves and give me a kiss. I'm always wary of AMPs and think the cops might come busting in, but it was a great experience and I'll be back.
Haha! Love ain't got nothing to do with it. Lol
And yes... Yes you do. Originally Posted by TBoneFkr
Haha So how would you rate Cici's vs MILF Mila? Looks of the girls, quality and overall experience? Mila is my go to and she sets the bar, well, you know....
Haha So how would you rate Cici's vs MILF Mila? Looks of the girls, quality and overall experience? Mila is my go to and she sets the bar, well, you know.... Originally Posted by Chonglundung
I've only seen Cici so far, but she and Mila very comparable in the act. It's probably a toss up for me, and Mila's mommy damage and Cici's thickness balance out. I think maybe I enjoyed Cici a little more.