Current Memphis strip club scene?

Haven’t been to a strip club since before the pandemic started. Is there anything going on worth seeing? Anyone having any good encounters? What can I expect going to the club, and which clubs are best?
I highly recommend Gold Club. Lots of cool girls over there.
Gold club had sweet girls classic music but PURPLE DIAMOND GIRLS ARE FUN! They love the interact with customers on stage and thier catwalk gives you the purrrrfect view!But way too much hard rap music....!Pony had totally changed. Just a ratchet vibe from girls to customers. I love all my og strippers but still support the new baby strippers. GOLD club girls are very real and easy to talk too. I went two weekends in a row in past 30 days and I gotta say..so glad to see masks off and pretty faces again! Sunny and Kayla are fun at PD.. Gabriella and I think Amber? Were a blast at gold Club.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_20210312_230235_989.jpg (146.0 KB, 214 views)
Thanks for the update, Callie. And you're looking mahhhhvelous!
I am so glad to hear from you and your sweet words! May I suggest if you ever go in one around here. 🥰🤣.I better have an invite!😆I love it seeing all my long lost stripper friends!! !
I am so glad to hear from you and your sweet words! May I suggest if you ever go in one around here. 🥰🤣.I better have an invite!😆I love it seeing all my long lost stripper friends!! ! Originally Posted by Callie Valleywood
That would be a fantastic evening, you bet!
Long time no see ,Callie. Still sexy as ever
Memphis had a provider that looked like Callie??? Where the fuck? Now we got post op Herbert the Perverts listed everywhere. Fml I need to go back to.... literally anywhere else lol.

Edit The Dr
wooo I live just over the river, and would llllove to meet someone like callie these days