National positive day????

Ok gang I was thinking since the threads have been so negative as of late ( I know I have contributed to that) lets nominate a day next week that we try to say only positive things. Maybe we can bring this site back to where it was intended. A good board to discuss topics. What do you think????
agreed how is friday
OK one vote for next Friday. Lets get some more opinon here
i think everyday should be "positive day" it is just a shame some people feel the need to be rude and negative but I suppose it is their way of making themselves feel better about themselves.....
Ok gang I was thinking since the threads have been so negative as of late ( I know I have contributed to that) lets nominate a day next week that we try to say only positive things. Maybe we can bring this site back to where it was intended. A good board to discuss topics. What do you think???? Originally Posted by burkalini
I think thats the best idea ever!!!! So often all the negative stuff makes me not even want to be here, but due to some extremly nice ppl, ( you know who u r, there r lots ) ive gained valuable info thats has helped me so much..
Im open to anyday , or hell lets do it all week long!!!
Call it exteme positive re enforcement, by the end of the week you wont be able to help but to come away with a positive attitude !!!
OK we have 2 oks for next Friday
friday works for me if cant have all week lol add another ok
Well this went nowhere. Let's just try to be positive every day
I hope to get laid on Thursday... so Friday is the perfect day to be positive... (attitude, that is).

Huck
I think having a national positive day is a really shitty idea. And why next Friday? I had something else planned that day!! That's a terrible day for me. What an idiotic day to have it!!!!!
Im so cool with a positive day...... :-)

Thank goodness
I think having a national positive day is a really shitty idea. And why next Friday? I had something else planned that day!! That's a terrible day for me. What an idiotic day to have it!!!!! Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Good one Tex
I think having a national positive day is a really shitty idea. And why next Friday? I had something else planned that day!! That's a terrible day for me. What an idiotic day to have it!!!!! Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Tex I picked friday just to fuck up your plans :-P
I don't feel to fucking positive right now....read my other thread. Fuck It!
OK GANG TODAY IS NATIONAL POSITIVE DAY. LET'S ALL BE NICE TO EACH OTHER TODAY!!!!!!!