Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Erie
State: Pennsylvania
Address: East Lake Rd.
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: Dirty talk, cbj, rcg, Mish, dog,
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde past shoulders with BLK highlights.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Small legs, probably about 5'5" without the stripper heels, which I'm glad she has on haha. Glasses and kinda librarian looking. Very sexy. Man made D or so. Seems more with it than a lot of the girls there...
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. I've been meaning to catch the Friday matinee for several weeks now, but life gets in the way. Last time I was there I got CBJ, too. Are all the girls like that now?
Most yes that I've seen. Saw one girl a while back that was bbbj in the private room but no cim. She's no longer there. I'm sure some will, just this one has been there a long time and prob plays safe. Some of those girls dgaf. Years ago I got bbbj, bbfs,cip, everything checked out though. Wouldn't do it again haha
I’m the spend less king in any sexual Faction some of us blessed with it,some of u are not
The dancer in this review used to give BBBJs, but the last few times I saw her she didn't.
  • Lepak
  • 11-09-2019, 08:24 PM
Have you ever been to Juliet's?
I’m the spend less king in any sexual Faction some of us blessed with it,some of u are not Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
North North
North North Originally Posted by BKFrenchToast
Juilets=hood rats awlful north north