State: Pennsylvania
Address: east side just off the lake
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: titty play, bbbj
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: mid back, black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very pretty lady, Asian, lots of tattoos including giant dragon on back, soft and natural body but in good shape, maybe 62 inches. Cool, laid back and friendly personality.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review. Thanks.
I agree very good review
Partners is a great brothel lots of closet freaks &A,will do special services in private outside of partners if she knows a man well .another anal slut with B,another hoe who works their that loves to eat ass ,A does too Notth North I always O’bama both women bareback it’s all or nothing Lmao harim-scare EM it’s all good
Partners is a great brothel lots of closet freaks &A,will do special services in private outside of partners if she knows a man well .another anal slut with B,another hoe who works their that loves to eat ass ,A does too Notth North I always O’bama both women bareback it’s all or nothing Lmao harim-scare EM it’s all good Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
The GREATEST giving us good insight havent been to partners in awhile have to go back. LPC always helping! North North!
The GREATEST giving us good insight havent been to partners in awhile have to go back. LPC always helping! North North! Originally Posted by BKFrenchToast
Thanks for the admiration north north bro same too u happy holidays your1of the few that don’t hate on a brother it’s sad too because no1knows me in person it’s a shame but partners is the best brothel in town lmao
Thanks for the admiration north north bro same too u happy holidays your1of the few that don’t hate on a brother it’s sad too because no1knows me in person it’s a shame but partners is the best brothel in town lmao Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
We all here for the hobby. You have the GREATEST insight. Partners always a great time gonna have to explore A's additional services. Have a great holiday as well. North North
He the GREATEST bullshitter on here! South south
We all here for the hobby. You have the GREATEST insight. Partners always a great time gonna have to explore A's additional services. Have a great holiday as well. North North Originally Posted by BKFrenchToast
&enjoy partners&ignore Detractors
&enjoy partners&ignore Detractors Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
North North 4life always the real ones