Strip clubs open ?

I'm planning to be in the area next week and wondering if any clubs are open and what the offerings are.
Yes, Partners has not changed
When you say not changed is that good or bad? Never been there before what can I expect ?
Is Kandys worth it ? The variety looks cool
Partners should be your choice if.youre looking for REALLY GOOD dances. Girls will negotiate outside the room. Find your girl and see what she'll do...ha have fun!
JUST HAVE THE CONDOMS READY ,OR NOT,..ITS YOUR CHOICE AT PARTNERS .MY GO TO BROTHEL .BAREBACK,BACK2BACK
JUST HAVE THE CONDOMS READY ,OR NOT,..ITS YOUR CHOICE AT PARTNERS .MY GO TO BROTHEL .BAREBACK,BACK2BACK Originally Posted by Blakeslee
so op should take condoms ????
so op should take condoms ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I DONT LOL,SIR BUT I WILL.DO.TEMP.CHECKS &PUSSY CHECKS LMAO#TRUE STORY DEM STRIPPERS B.SAYING WTF?&THEN LAUGH,THEN WE GET DOWN 2BUISNESS
Partners should be your choice if.youre looking for REALLY GOOD dances. Girls will negotiate outside the room. Find your girl and see what she'll do...ha have fun! Originally Posted by Mrstyles4405
TRUE SIR
JUST HAVE THE CONDOMS READY ,OR NOT,..ITS YOUR CHOICE AT PARTNERS .MY GO TO BROTHEL .BAREBACK,BACK2BACK Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Starting to sound like that dude in Jamestown, NY from about 20 years ago that was going bareback with all those chicks knowing he had AIDS and infected them all. Are you on Parole????
Starting to sound like that dude in Jamestown, NY from about 20 years ago that was going bareback with all those chicks knowing he had AIDS and infected them all. Are you on Parole????
Originally Posted by luckyman1
but all good if wears a mask ????
Originally Posted by luckyman1