URL / Website: https://minervafinch.cuties-sites.com
City: Victor
State: New York
Address: Incall hotel
Activities: Lfk, dfk, Bbbj, Daty, miss, cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: Brunette sexy blonde highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tiny tiny tiny and I love it 4ft9. Beautiful woman. Amazing booty. Large breasts.
Recommendation: Yes
4’9” damn she is tiny…and sexy asf
She's expensive as hell!
don't forget to tip in large denominations on top of those rates, or she'll trash you on her twitter lol
Seen her probably 30 times by now over last 2+ yrs. Always great. She isn't one of your Skip or AMP rundown cheapies. Takes care of herself young hot self paid for breasts. She takes care of me well and I return the favor. She takes no bssss and I love it. If you are broke and can't afford fine by me stick with cut rate 50+ Asian dry HJs. Keeps her open when I want to see her. Lol
Seen her probably 30 times by now over last 2+ yrs. Always great. She isn't one of your Skip or AMP rundown cheapies. Takes care of herself young hot self paid for breasts. She takes care of me well and I return the favor. She takes no bssss and I love it. If you are broke and can't afford fine by me stick with cut rate 50+ Asian dry HJs. Keeps her open when I want to see her. Lol Originally Posted by JonWood71
There is a middle ground between overpriced ladies and 50 dollar rub a tug cheapies ya know.

My issue with her isn't price, it's attitude. She's constantly complaining about the people who want to give her money. Like WTF. "It's disrespectful to pay me in small denominations?" I woulda thrown a handful of quarters at her if she said that to me. GTFO
All her rates include a tip as being seemingly required. What amount or percentage of a tip are people paying and is this just her or other providers expect this too?
Tip when or if you feel like it....
Tip when or if you feel like it.... Originally Posted by lilylivered
That's how it's supposed to be, but she expects it on top of everything else. It also doesn't help the fact that she's a nut job. But then again a lot of these girls are
Being pressured to tip on top of rates is a turn off.
Only pressure I feel is the tingle in balls before I explode. Nothing but amazing with me. Tips never asked for and occasionally a little extra $ given but not always. Of course I'm really great looking and not fat or old lolllll.
Her ass stunk and I bailed two minutes into a 69
Only pressure I feel is the tingle in balls before I explode. Nothing but amazing with me. Tips never asked for and occasionally a little extra $ given but not always. Of course I'm really great looking and not fat or old lolllll. Originally Posted by JonWood71
It clearly states on her website she expects tips. Great on you for not giving it to her, but if she doesn't expect tips, she should probably take that off her web page. It makes her look like a spoiled, entitled cunt.