URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: -
Address: Andtree
Activities: High mileage dances, body worship, hjtc
Hair Length and Color: Just past shoulders, light brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Tiny little spinner, A/B cups, great ass. Face is a little busted, nose too big for her face, but she has a very cute smile.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. I’ve noticed that the quality of girls has slipped compared to years ago. They’re getting heavier.

Bro you had me laughing about blowing in your pants, that’s got to be an I comfortable feeling to walk, one time that happened to me a little bit and I was in-secured that everyone could see as I walked out of VIP I was wearing light color pants and my shirt was too short to cover my front, good thing it happened about 1:30/2am as everyone is fucked up and no one noticed my pants
Thanks for the review. I’ve noticed that the quality of girls has slipped compared to years ago. They’re getting heavier.

Originally Posted by JwBost
I’ll second this. I hit XTC and Divas last week and the majority were big. Granted it wasn’t Friday or Saturday.
Fridays or Saturdays are not much different, IME. There are more girls, sure, but that just means more fat girls. A big girl with her gut hanging over her fupa is a disgusting sight, and that’s becoming a more common sight at places like XTC, D, and CB.

The real problem with all these big girls is that they make the fit or thinner girls seem even more attractive, which means they get more attention from guys, driving up the cost of fun.
One of the related issues that's being discussed on another forum elsewhere is that a lot of the gals that used to start at clubs, are now going straight to SA, Only Fans, Instagram, etc.