HELL FREEZES OVER!!....Houston Chronicle Endorses Romney-Ryan

Their main reason for turning their back on the President, he has failed to live up to his promises, and, his attitude toward Texas, mainly in Energy and The Space Program.

http://www.chron.com/opinion/editori...nt-3965675.php
Why 'Hell freezes over"? They have always endorsed the republican nominee except for 2008. That's when hell froze over yes?
Psssst ... don't tell BT. He'll start quoting the op-ed pages thinking it supports Obaminable.
New editor over there. They don't have their shit together. In fact, they hardly have anybody left after all the firings over the past 10 years.
NASA pork and the pipeline that we don't need. The H-C really has the best interest of all Houstonites and Americans in mind...
You must speak from personal knowledge of all the fortune 500 companies you are responsible for there mr rider. I skimed your post and my opinion of your mental strength has not changed, though I'm starting to consider the possibility you belong to that dick that has no shaft, just a little head burried in unkept hair. Or not. Whatever.
You must speak from personal knowledge of all the fortune 500 companies you are responsible for there mr rider. I skimed your post and my opinion of your mental strength has not changed, though I'm starting to consider the possibility you belong to that dick that has no shaft, just a little head burried in unkept hair. Or not. Whatever. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Houston is a great place to live, and a great place to earn a living. While the politics may slant toward the Liberal, they all realize that the Business of Houston is Business.

Let the San Fransisco's of the world run all of their industrys in the ground with too much Government Burden. Houston will welcome them all.
Next thing you see..... I'll have pigs flying out of my ass!
The also endorsed Democrat Paul Sadler for Senate. You guys going to vote for him?
... While the politics may slant toward the Liberal ... Originally Posted by Jackie S
and the .....

impaired.
They are also endorsing Ted Cruz.

My guess is that it is a last gasp at a reality check hoping they can stay in business.
I suppose you would rather get the heavy oil from Hugo Chavez than from Canada.
Learn a little about the petroleum business and then tell me we don't "need" that pipeline.