Iranian Regime: Obama Sent Secret Message Recognizing Our Nuclear Rights

Apparently, Obama has told Ahmadinejad that he's not going to try to stop their nuclear program.

Human Events Blog
Iranian Regime: Obama Sent Secret Message Recognizing Our Nuclear Rights

By: Jim Hoft
10/21/2012 05:08 PM
Last week, Reza Kahlili, a former Revolutionary Guard member wrote that Iran had reached a deal with the Obama Administration to preserve portions of its nuclear program.

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/10/2...uclear-rights/
So let me get this straight Joe, you are now taking the word of a member of the Revolutionary Guard?????

SMFH
So let me get this straight Joe, you are now taking the word of a member of the Revolutionary Guard?????

SMFH Originally Posted by markroxny
Over the word of Obama? Yes.
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2012, 09:22 AM
Over the word of Obama? Yes. Originally Posted by joe bloe
jb, Case in point

SMFH Originally Posted by markroxny
He always believed no one would cum in his mouth either.

But just like Charlie Brown trying to kick Lucy's football, he always ends up on the wrong side of the issue and the wrong side of the dick.

Sweet innocence lost (not blow's, Lucy's).
It's so funny and so sad that yes it is case and point but the left has no idea what they actually are.
there is no low the right won't sink to posting crap...
there is no low the right won't sink to posting crap... Originally Posted by ekim008
Telling the truth about Obama, requires that you "post crap." Obama is steaming pile of dog turds.
.... but the left has no idea what they actually are. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Actually, I still think your breast is gorgeous and nipple delicious. Presentation is nice, too.