President Obama's Contempt for Voters

NOTICE! THIS IS AN OPINION PIECE! I REPEAT, THIS IS AN OPINION PIECE!

From the left-wing Politico:

And in what appears to have been part Machiavellian political strategy and part foot-stomping fit of pique by a sore loser, Obama reportedly chaired a meeting in which he and his operatives decided to make Romney’s “dishonesty” the central issue of their campaign. The charge, in essence, was that Romney cheated during the debate by lying about his record and his plans.

This was a new addition to the portfolio of insults the Obama campaign had already been spitting out at Romney, which had mainly focused on his supposedly unscrupulous business practices.

These are the desperate ravings of a campaign that has nothing more politically effective to talk about. Obama’s signature policies, the stimulus and Obamacare, are unpopular. The campaign’s slogan is “forward,” but it doesn’t want to give you too much detail about where “forward” leads.

Interesting take on the Obama campaign. Read the entire article.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz2A33yN9hA
Another example of your objective "truth" because you don't hate the president? Look at the title you gave this "opinion" thread.

I rest my case COG
I clearly stated it is an opinion piece. Take it or leave it.
  • CJ7
  • 10-22-2012, 11:28 AM
NOTICE! THIS IS AN OPINION PIECE! I REPEAT, THIS IS AN OPINION PIECE!

From the left-wing Politico:

And in what appears to have been part Machiavellian political strategy and part foot-stomping fit of pique by a sore loser, Obama reportedly chaired a meeting in which he and his operatives decided to make Romney’s “dishonesty” the central issue of their campaign. The charge, in essence, was that Romney cheated during the debate by lying about his record and his plans.

This was a new addition to the portfolio of insults the Obama campaign had already been spitting out at Romney, which had mainly focused on his supposedly unscrupulous business practices.

These are the desperate ravings of a campaign that has nothing more politically effective to talk about. Obama’s signature policies, the stimulus and Obamacare, are unpopular. The campaign’s slogan is “forward,” but it doesn’t want to give you too much detail about where “forward” leads.

Interesting take on the Obama campaign. Read the entire article.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz2A33yN9hA Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

opinion indeed