just a friendly reminder....

hey everyone, im sure this has been discussed a lot before but its happened to me 3xs this week so this is just a friendly reminder to all of you gentlemen that us ladies take a lot of time getting ourselves ready for your visit...

it takes me about 20mins to shower shave wash my hair ect

then another 20mins to do my hair and makeup (and i know some ladies spend even more times for all this stuff)

travel to incall location & set up my table supplies ect (sometimes 30 to 45mins)

im pretty low volume so its not unusual for me to only schedule one appt for the whole day so other requests and last miniute appts are turned down...

im not ranting (well maybe a little) but i just want to remind you guys how nsnc or canceling last min can really screw up our whole day

not to mention getting all hot & feeling frisky only to get no action (think female version of blueballs)
3X this week - I would be pissed. There had better be some very good justifications!!!
  • CDL1
  • 08-13-2010, 05:02 PM
214Jules,

Really sorry to hear that. Hope your week gets better!
well thankfully it does not happen often as a matter of fact its only happened once before this since ive been here on the board and p411 so maybe it was just some weird thing thanks for reading my non rant i just needed to let out somewhere LOL
so Jules, just what is the female equivalent of blue balls?
haha im not sure exactly but it is not a good feeling
Well Mrs Jules, next time you are excited, hot and ready and some one cancelled their meeting with you, I will be happy to take care of you free of charges. LOL so you don't have to suffer with female version of blue balls.
i feel ya Jules, but it goes both ways, whats worse is when they don't even care to make up a good excuse for you.
i feel ya Jules, but it goes both ways, whats worse is when they don't even care to make up a good excuse for you. Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke
yes i got the "something came up, ill try to reschedule with u tomorrow" a few times.

why go through screening countless emails & texts only to cancel last min?
+1

i can't stand flaky people, totally not worth my time.
Hopefully it all happened at once and now it's outta the way? They say things happen in 3's.
Hopefully it all happened at once and now it's outta the way? They say things happen in 3's. Originally Posted by onehitwonder
yes thats what i told myself too
214JULES Random note: You must really love Gianna Micheals btw she is a fan favorite of mine. Life would rock if she was a provider dude.
yes thats what i told myself too Originally Posted by 214JULES
See. Positive attitude. That's half the battle mama. Head up, shoulders back! Atta girl! You're makin' me proud.....

Whew! Sorry girl. I got caught up in the moment
214JULES Random note: You must really love Gianna Micheals btw she is a fan favorite of mine. Life would rock if she was a provider dude. Originally Posted by Dennis666
yes she is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!