What's cooking in your kitchen?

Sometimes while traveling I begin to crave a nice home cooked meal! I'm curious what's cooking in your kitchen today?
I haven't decided on either a pork roast or chuck roast yet, but leaning towards pork due white corn in freezer. Having a few friends over to watch the LSU- Wisconsin game, so likely both mashed potatoes and rice to choose from with green beans.
Abita Root Beer, Michelina's frozen Lasagna, Pepperoni Pizza Hot Pocket, and a 2 for $1.00 bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos.

Livin' the dream.
Is anyone cooking on Tuesday in baton rouge?
My SO is grilling pork loin...I am making my "famous" homemade potatoe salad and baked beans,watermelon,corn on the cob,sweet baby rays bbq sauce,,deviled eggs,and pecan pie from Braum's!!

{My daughter-in-law asked me why southerners always gotta grill on holidays....I told her it was a "southern responsilbility".............i t was bred in our blood! LOL}
OMG I just totally drooled on my screen
lol SH...come get ya some!!!

{I also have homemade vanilla Blue Bell and abita rootbeer for floats}
I'm at somes friends house in the Lafayette area.

Grilling some kangaroo steaks, shrimp, oysters, sausage, chicken, ribs and a deer roast.

Green beans, yams-an Aussie favorite, potato salad, rice dressing and jambalaya.

Deserts-pecan pie, lemon pie, chocolate cake

(2) kegs of beer and my own 1/2 gallon of Jameson

Grilling some kangaroo steaks, shrimp, oysters, sausage, chicken, ribs and a deer roast.

Green beans, yams-an Aussie favorite, potato salad, rice dressing and jambalaya.

(2) kegs of beer and my own 1/2 gallon of Jameson Originally Posted by australian_hell_yun

lol SH...come get ya some!!!

{I also have homemade vanilla Blue Bell and abita rootbeer for floats} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Are you in Louisiana?
lol no..I am in springfield mo...but its nice here ...80 degrees with a cool breeze

(2) kegs of beer and my own 1/2 gallon of Jameson Originally Posted by australian_hell_yun
Sweet! I'd like to eat some Roo steaks. Just to say I did it.
Sweet! I'd like to eat some Roo steaks. Just to say I did it. Originally Posted by albundy
its a damn good lean meat. You can find it. Try specialty stores
Black eyed peas and ham hocks with cornbread over here today.
Ugh you all are such a huge tease lol. If, any of you have any left overs tomorrow I would love a plate