🧡🖤🏈 Of course I'm always ready for some football ⚜️ Who Dat 🧡🖤

So this is my last weekend (for now) in Nola before I leave...😏I know somebody has perseason tickets they not using lol...giim herre🤲🙏 or any tickets you might not use during the season🎟️ and I'm going to NYC for the game so if anyone needs a traveling buddy 😉😘
Dam saints..
Not that great of a start.. BUT O HAVE FAITH!! LOL
xxoo annie
I am excited to see Monday Nights game.. Seems we have been pulling off wins lately.. Saints will give you a heart attack..lol

M.M.
Drew Brees broke a record tonight...The most passes...Way to go SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHO DAT NATION!!

43-19 Against Washington in the Dome...Saints take away another WIN!!!

M.M.
It was a nice game!

Congrats to Brees on the record !

I heard they are leading the league in "Two Point Conversions" that might be the edge they need in winning some close games this season.
Saints Beat Baltimore....24-23 Way to go Saints..Drew Brees is now in the #500 Club for most touchdown passes in his career.

They almost gave me a heart attack, but then the kicker for Baltimore missed a critical end zone kick for the extra point which would have tied the game and made us go into overtime. Their Kicker has never missed an extra point kick in his career 222 of them. Well he missed this one and that is how we won!!!

M.M.
Geaux Saints....Beat Vikings...We need this win...

M.M.
Who dat!!
Yes we play Philly in the dome today, and I hope we win...Then Atlanta on Thanksgiving day, then Dallas the week after...
Geaux Saints!!

M.M.
Well.. we certainly shall beat TEXASES ASS. On our ground.. j.s.
Bouncity bouncitu BOUNCE!! ANNIE!!
Well.. we certainly shall beat TEXASES ASS. On our ground.. j.s.
Bouncity bouncitu BOUNCE!! ANNIE!! Originally Posted by annie@christophers

what's with the bounce comments???

first lets take care of the doity birds! Lets make sure they're duly roasted!!!!
GAMEDAY!!!!Let's go Saints!! Cannot wait till we whoop the Cowboys...

7:20 pm. kickoff....

Who Dat!!

M.M.
I’m enjoying the fact Carolina keep losing game for us to easily clinch the division.
Yesssss, the Saints lost to Dallas Azz, but we still got a shot at winning the Superbowl again....

Geaux Saints!!

M.M.