How to get back into the hobby...no recent references

First of all i get it...there are a bunch of a holes out there so i get it ladies need to be safe. How about the people that have not hobbied in a while and don't have the 3 plus references because they have not been out for a while or those references have moved on. What do they do. Is p411 the answer....thanks for the help.
welcome back brother. the game is all changed now and providers now require you to go through the squishing process. once you complete the squishing process you are good to go and all your requests will be given the green light. its all about the trust factor and its how things are being done now. The sooner you get this over with the faster you can write reviews and start having fun. I myself survived this process.

Squishing Process:

edit# I meant squashing
^^^ Now THAT is definitely an "alternative screening method!"

(But is the vid copacetic with the new imagery standards?? Yeek and broken boners! Dang, even I look skinny next to those large lovelies! )

But seriously, check out the last post of the Houston Newbie-Friendly Provider List stickied in ISO, darlin' OP. The ladies there will work with you.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1366691&page=28
I'll be updating again Monday, adding and deleting names.

Not having recent references is a hurdle, but one that can be jumped so that YOU get jumped. The fact that you've been an established ECCIE member since 2010 is good, and one of your reviewed carnal companions is still a current well-known provider.

Heck, just write whichever lass you're eyeing lustily, explain your circumstances, and ASK her what would be required to see her. If naught else, some will be open to a Meet & Greet cocktail prior to cock and tail!
First of all i get it...there are a bunch of a holes out there so i get it ladies need to be safe. How about the people that have not hobbied in a while and don't have the 3 plus references because they have not been out for a while or those references have moved on. What do they do. Is p411 the answer....thanks for the help. Originally Posted by asnbtdwn

Well, since you are not smart enough to use the Search tab ... I guess its street walkers for you.
Well, since you are not smart enough to use the Search tab ... I guess its street walkers for you. Originally Posted by pyramider
lol stop fucking with the dude.
See a newbie friendly provider!!
I'm not. I'm just answering. Lol
See a newbie friendly provider!! Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
What she said...duh! This really isn't rocket surgery. I just recently came back after being away for about 2 years and that's what I did. Luckily for me that one of the girls that was on my short list of who I wanted to see was also newb friendly. I am also on P411 and have been for going on 5 years. P411 is well worth it's price because of it's convenience in passing screening and booking appointments with many women. I find it is easier for the women that use it, too, so more than a few of them offer discounts for clients that book through there.