Chan 49

Anyone know what happened at Chan 49? I called at talked to CeCe 2 weeks ago. I went by there tonight and it was closed and the phone just rings and rings.
Not sure. The open sign was on for a few days after things reopened, but it has been off for the last few days or even week.
Report back. A lot of sub Amps opening
  • Aoi
  • 06-07-2020, 11:39 AM
Report back. A lot of sub Amps opening Originally Posted by Ghostrider
You lost me at "sub"
You lost me at "sub" Originally Posted by Aoi
I think that you mentioned that you have never been to a SubAMP before. You should try one out at least for the massage aspect with some icing on the cake when finishing. If you decide to go, try a nice well known provider and maybe go POST-COVID so you don't have to deal with the mask and gloves possibilities. I think it will enhance your experience.
  • Aoi
  • 06-07-2020, 06:28 PM
I think that you mentioned that you have never been to a SubAMP before. You should try one out at least for the massage aspect with some icing on the cake when finishing. If you decide to go, try a nice well known provider and maybe go POST-COVID so you don't have to deal with the mask and gloves possibilities. I think it will enhance your experience. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
I dunno. Maybe. My gym actually offers massages for members so as far as that goes, it's hard to rationalize spending more for it.

As for the icing, well, it's nothing I am too rushed for. So maybe someday
Newer thread here with more info. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2719587