Curiosity Killed the CAT...

While having a few drinks with a couple of friends, I had a guy come up to me.. An attractive, tall, blonde, blue eyed, mid 30ish... Which is not something new, but when he walked up to us, he whispered in my ear, I have something I bet you have never ever seen... Curious, and a bit taken back by his bravery, I said, really and what might that be? I was then told well, come with me, and Ill show you... eagerly awaiting what he wanted to show me, thinking this was some sort of flirtatious game, I followed him to the back, where the lights are dim, and people are scarce, he then began to unbuckle his pants... I was thinking wow, this dude has no shame, before I could think another thought I seen something that I will never forget, shocked I gasped... Yeah baby, he says it got blown off in Iraq... There was nothing but a scar and one testicle...

Not that, that is funny, but I have not been able to get the thought out of my head... He then tells me... (this is the funny part) I don't need a cock to rock your world....

CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT!
I said, "All looks are not alike, all holes are not a crack.
When in doubt, vamp.
Or at least ad-lib.
And of course you know that spit don't make babies. "
- Funkadelic.
That's so aweseome, T!! Thanks for the thread. XO