Address: 5350 Executive Place #6
Jackson, MS 39206
Activities: FBSM, CBJ
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, just past shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’2” ish, Full C Cup, a little chunky but not distracting
Recommendation: Yes
Wow 5'2" with F cups. That would be a lot of fun. Any pics of the tiny thing with giant tits? I looked all over and couldn't find any. I love a russian session with a well equipped lady and I dont think they anyone local is built better than 5'2" with F cups. She sounds like a titfuckers dream ho. If any of you have a pic of this treasure please share
Reread, I said full C cup. Definitely not F.
Sorry I wanted to read F CUP lol She still sounds like fun. A full C on a small thing makes for a lot of fun also. Anyone know of a place to sneak a peak of the goodies on any of the girls that work out of Studio 2 especially Evelyn?
Difficult to find pics of the Studio ladies these days because they stopped posting them a long time ago (probably several years now). But if you google the phone number, you can still pull up a few old ones. Some of those pics have names, but I haven’t seen one like that for Evelyn. There are some group photos, and I think she’s in one of them, but I can’t remember which one is her. I’d post some links, but I’m not sure if we’re allowed to do that here anymore with all of the restrictions on this site now.