MINIMUM WAGE HIKES FOR THEE BUT NOT FOR ME......

In Los Angeles, where unions not only supported the $15/hr minimum wage hike, but provided many of the protesters arguing for it. Now that is has passed, the unions tried to backdoor an exemption for themselves.

Remind you of Obamacare? The unions wanted Obamacare for everyone else, but wanted exemption from it for themselves.

Liberals aren't called Gruberites for nothing. The very people they have faith in to take care of them constantly lie to them, manipulate them, and slap them around - and they just line up and say "Thank you Sir! May I have another?"
I love the way you fuckers think every union member or minimal wage worker is automatically a liberal, while all conservatives are all college educated high wage earners.
  • DSK
  • 05-29-2015, 05:40 PM
I love the way you fuckers think every union member or minimal wage worker is automatically a liberal, while all conservatives are all college educated high wage earners. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Where did you learn to stereotype so well?
Where did you learn to stereotype so well? Originally Posted by DSK
Listening to you right wing nuts.
Listening to you right wing nuts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
how can you hear anything when

How can I hear anything when

Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
First honest picture you have posted of yourself, no stones the fucking hillbilly.
I love the way you fuckers think every union member or minimal wage worker is automatically a liberal, while all conservatives are all college educated high wage earners. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Where did you hear that shit from....your shop steward?
  • Seedy
  • 05-30-2015, 05:16 AM
All the conservatives I know WORK FOR A LIVING.
Want to see some liberal, democratic voters (workers?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrVoFmlxafo
Where did you hear that shit from....your shop steward? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Mostly from fucktards like you or any other bashing minimum wage earners, or union members. Yes I was required to join a union to work in a state, and there were other republicans like me in the same shoes, so fuck off judy.
I have a surprise for you ball sucker, I too was forced to join a union for a couple of years but I made sure that I was more trouble than I was worth.
Mostly from fucktards like you or any other bashing minimum wage earners, or union members. Yes I was required to join a union to work in a state, and there were other republicans like me in the same shoes, so fuck off judy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're FUNNY!!!
how can you hear anything when

Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
First honest picture you have posted of yourself, no stones the fucking hillbilly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you have to change it to give you some creditability but it does not, everyone knows that since you have no friends
I have a surprise for you ball sucker, I too was forced to join a union for a couple of years but I made sure that I was more trouble than I was worth. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That wouldn't take much effort on your part.