We knew this was bound to happen....

Your wifi suxs
Just did it again. Go take another screenshit, turd.
Wombhater/Undercunt gets paid an eccie bonus each time he chalks up the last post on the first 10 threads in this forum. That's why his posts have no substance, no coherence, no mojo. Nothing but fluff and drive-bye insults. Assup has tutored him well, so much so that assup often logs in as undercunt and you can barely tell the difference.
Speaking of Baby Killer (Penis Lover), the Blaze has releases a story where they found a Russian man was paid to create a profile online, join a group talking politics, and to post so many anti American articles everyday. He also was to spray verbal spittle over everything that others wrote contrary to common sense. Hey Baby Killer (Penis Lover) Вы осел мой друг.
Just did it again. Go take another screenshit, turd. Originally Posted by WombRaider
2721 posts in less than 57 days (today isn't over). Nearly 50 per day.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
2721 posts in less than 57 days (today isn't over). Nearly 50 per day.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Originally Posted by ExNYer
I could ask you the same thing.
Wombhater/Undercunt gets paid an eccie bonus each time he chalks up the last post on the first 10 threads in this forum. That's why his posts have no substance, no coherence, no mojo. Nothing but fluff and drive-bye insults. Assup has tutored him well, so much so that assup often logs in as undercunt and you can barely tell the difference. Originally Posted by lustylad
Kind of like this post...
Speaking of Baby Killer (Penis Lover), the Blaze has releases a story where they found a Russian man was paid to create a profile online, join a group talking politics, and to post so many anti American articles everyday. He also was to spray verbal spittle over everything that others wrote contrary to common sense. Hey Baby Killer (Penis Lover) Вы осел мой друг. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Another day, another JD idiot fuck up. You're so very enlightened. Anyone who disagrees with you in the slightest, must be a communist. That is some seriously retrograde thinking. McCarthy could have use you back in the day.
Another day, another JD idiot fuck up. You're so very enlightened. Anyone who disagrees with you in the slightest, must be a communist. That is some seriously retrograde thinking. McCarthy could have use you back in the day. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are the EaterImmoral... sick sum bitch!
Wombhater/Undercunt gets paid an eccie bonus each time he chalks up the last post on the first 10 threads in this forum. That's why his posts have no substance, no coherence, no mojo. Nothing but fluff and drive-bye insults. Assup has tutored him well, so much so that assup often logs in as undercunt and you can barely tell the difference. Originally Posted by lustylad
" Nothing but fluff..." So he's a fluffer now too ? Glad to see he's putting those "skills' to use to make some money. Or does he do it for free ?
I could ask you the same thing. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You could, but I'll bet he'll tell you to go fuck yourself, lol. Which by the way would be an appropriate response.

Jim
You could, but I'll bet he'll tell you to go fuck yourself, lol. Which by the way would be an appropriate response.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
How about this: you both can go fuck yourselves
What the fuck is wrong with you? Originally Posted by ExNYer
I could ask you the same thing. Originally Posted by WombRaider

No, you couldn't.

ECCIE POSTS PER DAY
WombRaider – 47.95
ExNYer - 3.07

How about this: you both can go fuck yourselves Originally Posted by WombRaider
No, I think you'll be the one to go fuck yourself. We were here first.

Jim