BOLD PREDICTION!

This is a bold prediction I have received from an unnamed high level source. Proceed with caution!

Rick Perry will not - I repeat - will NOT be the Republican nominee for President of the United States in 2016. Remember, you heard it here first.

Could Rick Santorum be a whinier little bitch? What an arrogant asshole. But I digress.
LOL you really got out in front on this one dull knife.......
This is a bold prediction I have received from an unnamed high level source. Proceed with caution!

Rick Perry will not - I repeat - will NOT be the Republican nominee for President of the United States in 2016. Remember, you heard it here first.

Could Rick Santorum be a whinier little bitch? What an arrogant asshole. But I digress. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're right Rick Perry won't get nominated. He's just scenery along with Santorum, Huckabee and the others. The main event will be Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton. Regardless of which one wins we will get more of the same shenanigans that we got with George Bush and Barack Obama.

Jim
The only Republican candidate who has taken a slight interest in freedom is Rand Paul. I don't support him, yet. But he has been impressive the past few weeks.

Huckabee wants to be Evangelist in Chief. Even though he supports the FairTax, which would normally win me over, I can't handle his religious rhetoric.

Santorum is a weasel.

Dr. Ben should stick to medicine.

I would not buy a used car from Ted Cruz. And his wife works for Goldman Sachs. We know he will side with banks and corporations when the pressure is on.

Marco Rubio? Maybe when he grows up.

Carly Fiorina? Better than Hillary, but not a friend of freedom.

Lindsey Graham?

And the Democrats have Hillary.

Fuck it. Let's drink!
Wanna drink?

Which is your favorite hole in the wall, Whiny?
The only Republican candidate who has taken a slight interest in freedom is Rand Paul. I don't support him, yet. But he has been impressive the past few weeks.

Huckabee wants to be Evangelist in Chief. Even though he supports the FairTax, which would normally win me over, I can't handle his religious rhetoric.

Santorum is a weasel.

I would not buy a used car from Ted Cruz. And his wife works for Goldman Sachs. We know he will side with banks and corporations when the pressure is on.

Lindsey Graham?

Fuck it. Let's drink! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I agree. I don't haver love affairs with political candidates anymore. When I was married my wife really liked Clinton. Since we were both registered Democrats Clinton was our candidate of choice. I was somewhat aware of Clintons short comings as Governor and didn't think there was much truth to any of it. I am speaking mainly of the Mena Scandal. Over the years I've learned that some conspiracies are really factual. I've become very skeptical of these people. We all know or should know what Hillary Clinton is capable of, but Jeb Bush is no angel either believe me.

Jim

Santorum is a weasel.

Lindsey Graham?

if forced to choose between the top 10 candidates for POTUS, in any given Presidential election year, COIdiot will always choose "OTHER."

He takes great pride in hating all candidates!

The above time-tested strategy affords COIdiot the unique opportunity to "bitch and moan" endlessly, regardless of who is elected POTUS.

There you have it folks: COIDIOT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY HATER!
if forced to choose between the top 10 candidates for POTUS, in any given Presidential election year, COIdiot will always choose "OTHER."

He takes great pride in hating all candidates!

The above time-tested strategy affords COIdiot the unique opportunity to "bitch and moan" endlessly, regardless of who is elected POTUS.

There you have it folks: COIDIOT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY HATER! Originally Posted by bigtex
COG is an Equal Opportunity Hater? Hahaha, well so what it probably saves him a lot of trouble. For one thing you can't call him a racist, lol.

Jim

Santorum is a weasel.

Lindsey Graham?

The irony of you thinking about supporting Rand Paul because of the last few weeks is that what he has done the past few weeks makes his already slim chance of getting the nomination almost non-existent. He has alienated the power brokers in the GOP with his antics.

He never stood a chance anyway. But, he does bring some interesting positions to the discussion.
Frankly, I was shocked (really!) when Perry announced his candidacy yesterday, in Addison of all places. I actually started a topic about it in the Dallas Sandbox.

I mean why?

What a waste of resources.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of upset with the nominations. Although we're thinking it's going to be a Bush/Clinton runoff ... I'm guessing that ONE of those candidates aren't going to make it to the end.

Might happen!!!

Fun topic.
Perry, is a vet, and the republicans have a petulance for picking the weakest candidate, he just might make it.
Perry, is a vet, and the republicans have a petulance for picking the weakest candidate, he just might make it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
They love to talk about Hillary, but isn't Perry under felony indictment, right now? This guy is dumber than a bag of shit.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...begins-n369841
The irony of you thinking about supporting Rand Paul because of the last few weeks is that what he has done the past few weeks makes his already slim chance of getting the nomination almost non-existent. He has alienated the power brokers in the GOP with his antics.

He never stood a chance anyway. But, he does bring some interesting positions to the discussion. Originally Posted by timpage
I couldn't agree more, but I would add that on this issue there is little difference between the Dem and Repub base. Neither of which stand for our liberty on the issue.

Despite Obama not saying the words "muslim terrorist" anymore, and the Repubs falling in line with him, it doesn't take a fucking genius to figure out you don't need the metadata from anybody other than muslims to stop terrorism. Thank god the intelligence community is not so stupid to know who the enemy is and is targeting them on a daily basis.

I wish Paul would run on the Libertarian party ticket and hand the presidency to Hillary. I don't like the two party system, but the one party system of Dems and RINO's is even worse.

Could Rick Santorum be a whinier little bitch? What an arrogant asshole. But I digress. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Good to know you have realized that your source of information is about as useless as a Bird with no wings trying to fly.
Why don't you man up and admit that you were riding Rick Perry's coat tails and bragged and boasted in these forums of how you had insight knowledge on how Perry would win the GOP nomination and defeat Obama in 2012.
Ever since that event didn't take place as you predicted - you preceded to have a personal agenda against me. You have been hell bent on trying to find what church I belong to and the name of my pastor.
If Marcus Luttrell backs Rick Perry, that's good enough for me...