Most Nausiating Bitch Ever.......

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/hillary-c...ing-nationwide

Listening to this Bitch speak is like fingernails on a blackboard. Geez.

And check out the still picture of the video. The Republicans need to make millions of those and title it....."if Satan were a female........."
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/hillary-c...ing-nationwide

Listening to this Bitch speak is like fingernails on a blackboard. Geez.

And check out the still picture of the video. The Republicans need to make millions of those and title it....."if Satan were a female........." Originally Posted by Jackie S

What's up with the "bean bag pillows" under her eyes?

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You've obviously never banged a woman your own age
Men age better than women, this is widely known.
She's not wrong. You can argue why it's being done, but it's being done. What I don't understand is that whenever a liberal takes an action, there's nefarious intent behind it, but the same is not true for conservatives who take up questionable actions. They're touted as just trying to minimize fraud. There's little to no fraud now. That's a red herring.

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
She doesn't get any sleep. she apparently stays up all night thinking of this stupid shit.

Jim
It's nauseating, btw
It's nauseating, btw Originally Posted by WombRaider
Any way you spell it, "the Hildabeast" is it.
She's not wrong. You can argue why it's being done, but it's being done. What I don't understand is that whenever a liberal takes an action, there's nefarious intent behind it, but the same is not true for conservatives who take up questionable actions. They're touted as just trying to minimize fraud. There's little to no fraud now. That's a red herring. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Thanks, Osoroes bitch... may the BITCH be with you...
Thanks, Osoroes bitch... may the BITCH be with you... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Prove widespread fraud. I'll be waiting.