Run Ben Run!

• WTF
  • 06-06-2015, 08:02 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...Z?ocid=U221DHP

On the road, Carson receives hearty receptions, but his acquaintances said he is most content after public events to retreat to a pool table, where he touts the hand-eye coordination that made him a renowned surgeon. He also likes to do brain teasers or play golf.

Maybe Ben and Obama can get together for some golf!
  • DSK
  • 06-06-2015, 08:33 AM

On the road, Carson receives hearty receptions, but his acquaintances said he is most content after public events to retreat to a pool table, where he touts the hand-eye coordination that made him a renowned surgeon. He also likes to do brain teasers or play golf.

Maybe Ben and Obama can get together for some golf! Originally Posted by WTF
Sorry man but even Dr. Carson couldn't operate on your brain and improve it in anyway.

Maybe Ben and Obama can get together for some golf! Originally Posted by WTF
Dr Ben Carson is one of those unique individules who took advantage of a few opportunities and made a successful career in a very demanding profession. Yes, he is brilliant. Yes, he is an honorable man. Yes, by any standards he is a outstanding example of a minority who "made it".

The problem is, Ben Carson does not want to be "packaged" by professional political operatives. He does not want to be made into a Demagogue like the man he wishes to replace. What you see, is what you get.

That gets him in trouble with the liberal/progressive/ types, he doesn't understand that anything he says will be twisted and miss characterized by the Left's media lap dogs to make him appear to be a bumbling baffoon who is out of touch with modern society rather than a brilliant Surgeon.

Dr.Ben Carson will never be President. But he would make an outstanding Surgeon General.

It's a shame when a thoroughly honorable man such as Dr Carson is being asked to turn himself into something the likes of Hillary Clinton, just to appeal to the lowest common denominator in the voting pool.
Never had a chance to begin with. the man is a walking paradox.
It is no secret that I more than admire Dr Carson, I am totally enamored by this quintessential gentleman. He’s fearless, the way he unloaded on Obamacare with Obama sitting right there, and took POTUS's upturned mouth to a downturn in a NY minute. Poor POTUS was forced to sit there and listen to a black man speak the truth. (Heck he was planning on going back to his previous vocation of being a community organizer, kinda like Saul Alinsky and most of us here know what his agenda was)

I just hope the Republican Party powers-that-be (don't have all that much confidence in them either) see this for the great golden egg they’ve been given and rally behind this juggernaut instead of getting into intra-party squabbling and in-fighting.

With Dr. Carson as the Presidential candidate, a “politically practical” (IMHO of course) running mate would be Marco Rubio, that being said, conversely a Rubio/Carson ticket might be more favorable at this point in time.

I would hope some of the other potential 2016 Republican Presidential candidates would be humble enough to perhaps settle for key cabinet positions – just think if we had some of those leaders in those key positions! This could be the renaissance of a new American Golden Age.

Just listening to Dr. Carson is exciting, as it is now about the People again (citizen legislators), and not about the “professionals” (politicians).

Just think, poor Hillary would throw a temper tantrum on how she would be overshadowed by ANOTHER black man coming out of nowhere to “steal” the Presidency, that she believes she so deserves, and lord knows Billy would sure like to back at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave and maybe reminisce about those cigars.

"Also, the Democratic Spin Machine will have to go into overdrive and overtime just to figure out how to counter the work-hard-and-pull-yourself-up-by-your-bootstraps example and life story of Dr. Carson because that ol’ Democratic staple of keeping blacks dependent on government “assistance” programs just ain’t gonna fly anymore! Dr. Carson can say a lot of non-PC things directly to the black community that a white Republican candidate could never say".

GO DR CARSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He does not want to be made into a Demagogue like the man he wishes to replace. What you see, is what you get.

That gets him in trouble with the liberal/progressive/ types, he doesn't understand that anything he says will be twisted and miss characterized by the Left's media lap dogs to make him appear to be a bumbling baffoon who is out of touch with modern society rather than a brilliant Surgeon.
Originally Posted by Jackie S
Never had a chance to begin with. the man is a walking paradox. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That didn't take long. The dog got off his favorite lap.
Never had a chance to begin with. the man is a walking paradox. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's better than Uncle Tom.
Sorry man but even Dr. Carson couldn't operate on your brain and improve it in anyway. Originally Posted by DSK
You have to have a brain first.
His religious views are a non-starter for me. He may be a brilliant surgeon, but if he honestly believes in a sky wizard, he's not fit to run the country.
His religious views are a non-starter for me. He may be a brilliant surgeon, but if he honestly believes in a sky wizard, he's not fit to run the country. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You DON'T believe in God, and do you think you are "fit to run the country"?
His religious views are a non-starter for me. He may be a brilliant surgeon, but if he honestly believes in a sky wizard, he's not fit to run the country. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your idiocy knows no bounds, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Your penchant for idiocy would have precluded every president who has ever been elected, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, purportedly even your boy Odumbo, you friggin' lib-retarded faggot.
You're religious bigotry knows no bounds does it. I suspect that you had a inappropriate relationship with religious figure somewhere along the way.
I suspect that you had a inappropriate relationship with religious figure somewhere along the way. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Does an appropriate relationship with a religious person with a good figure count? She was faithful to the scriptures, which forbade intercourse, but not oral sex, the enjoyment of which she expressed and demonstrated on a regular basis.
He inspired purple so much his entire senior staff resigned. Some campaign
You DON'T believe in God, and do you think you are "fit to run the country"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are unable to see things unless you present an either/or scenario. Saying that his belief in god makes him unfit to run the country doesn't automatically make me fit to run the country because I don't believe. The president has his finger on the button. I don't want someone who believes in fairies and talking snakes to have that responsibility. I think that's a valid point.