Whats Going On This Week In Austin????

I finally had the experience of going to a lil social event with hobbyists/providers.I really enjoyed myself and am coming back into town today.anything going on?
We loved hanging out with you! I'm not really sure what's going on this week, but check the "Anyone for Pool?" thread. I'm sure someone will come up with something fun... perhaps this time we won't be locked in a room covered in leopard print.
Great meeting you, Maria.

AND she can sing, too!

Natalie, what was so wrong about the leopard print walls? Next thing you'll be saying there's something wrong with pink tambourines and cowboy hats....
Leopard print walls and a thick gold painted pole, that was fun.

Step inside, walk this way / You and me babe, hey! Hey!

You are more then welcome to join us for pool....
I finally had the experience of going to a lil social event with hobbyists/providers.I really enjoyed myself and am coming back into town today.anything going on? Originally Posted by maria goddess
I enjoyed meeting you as well.

Lots of things happening this week darling......

Billiards on Monday

Tuesday Evening there is a Dinner Date Comedy Club Function occurring......

Wednesday Afternoon Lunch at the Oasis.....

Wednesday Evening French Dining, Esthers Follies and Pete's Piano Bar.....

Thursday is a Strip Club Hopping Event to push the next party and recruit girls.....

Feel free to contact me about any of the events listed as well as to get an invite to the GC Dinner Party coming up.....
thanx everyone for posting whats going on.sorry im getting back to you so late.as soon as i arrived i had to freshen up for appts.i really enjoyed myself last time,makes me kick myself for not being involved soooner.better late than never,right???i will be in austin until probably thursday or friday so I might be able to make it out to a couple of things.im always down for trying out new restaurants.whishpers,ill send you a pm to find out more info on the events this week.thanx for inviting me into the circle with warm arms everyone.i appreciate the kindness!!!
You are more then welcome to join us for pool.... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Vikki, I remember I played pool with you ! I shot a hole in one right between your lucious twin cities ! = )
There was pool tonight? Damn, I missed it again. What is this comedy club dinner thing all about? Can someone pm me details? I wanna go
I wanna sing lol.....

Bella that was one great night lol.....
Vikki, I remember I played pool with you ! I shot a hole in one right between your lucious twin cities ! = ) Originally Posted by Atxitalianbella
I think I have a photo of that!
Well I got invited to the Wii volleyball tournament where the girls will be dressed in bikinis!

sixx
  • FSCOB
  • 01-11-2011, 04:56 PM
Well I got invited to the Wii volleyball tournament where the girls will be dressed in bikinis!

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Hmmm. That's worth the price of a hobby Wii! Now who has the widescreen?
Just for those that did not "get it"......

ALL of those events except for the Thursday Night Club Crawl were personal attempts to hook up with Maria under the pretense of a social outing.....

Yes... I am NOT above manipulating the playing field......

When I see opportunity I try to capitalize on it....

I wonder how many people actually will show up at the comedy club tonight or the Oasis for lunch tomorrow?

Actually I think Sixx called Brit about the comedy club and he KNEW it was a farce!
Whispers: Yes... I am NOT above manipulating the playing field......

When I see opportunity I try to capitalize on it....

Who woulda thought....