How many Bad Reviews Does it take

• Logic
  • 01-11-2011, 04:44 PM
For a provider to lose their provider status and just be removed from the boards all together? Or does it not work that way?
For a provider to lose that status... she would have to be banned, found to violate ladies private areas, etc.

She simply won't lose status because she has so many bad reviews. Verified just means that she is an actual provider. There are no claims to service levels, etc....

sixx
  • Mokoa
  • 01-12-2011, 10:49 PM
A provider can also lose her Verified Provider status if she does not post an ad at least once every 90 days.
A provider can also lose her Verified Provider status if she does not post an ad at least once every 90 days. Originally Posted by Mokoa
well then you better get to pulling cards...plenty of ladies never advertise
A provider can also lose her Verified Provider status if she does not post an ad at least once every 90 days. Originally Posted by Mokoa
I thought it was that if a VP does not log onto ECCIE once every 90 days it automatically sets her back to registered member?

sixx
  • Trip
  • 01-13-2011, 10:01 AM
...found to violate ladies private areas... Originally Posted by sixxbach
I'd guess that lots of bad reviews would make her reconsider, since after a while she won't be getting any reviews.
  • 01-13-2011, 11:59 AM
A fat weak lying ripoff artist vexed me last year and I ran her off the board in about an hour of angry posting; YMMV.