Can too much Socialization between Members be a bad thing? Let's ask Damon and Motorboating....

You folks be the judge... But I just lifted this from a thread.....

Party in my pants @ Alamo Drafthouse VIP section at the downtown Ritz location. But that'll be a short party. Originally Posted by motorboating
I am SOOOO there... Originally Posted by Damon Bradley

Motorboating DID show up the other night at the Highball to watch Damon play.....

It has been commented on that he has been present at other outings as well..... Always when Damon is there.....

He's not reportedly linked to ANY of the ladies normally present at these outings..........

There is something so VERY WRONG about that.....
My flashy earrings should have been your first clue....
My flashy earrings should have been your first clue.... Originally Posted by Damon Bradley

And that Western Cut Blouse had me confused as well but your known to spend a little time with a Dom..... At first i wrote it off to things she was making you do...
yeah... You are both raising the hair on more than a few backs
So.... Damon is gay?
So.... Damon is gay? Originally Posted by Anonymous170

Thank you, Anonymous170. I really needed that laugh this morning.

Gay is such a harsh and often misused word....

Not all men that know how to properly "accessorize" are gay....

Maybe his small frame requires clothes cut to a more feminine cut....

Maybe he has sensitive skin and requires softer fabrics....

Maybe he knew Motorboating was into the hairless ball thing..... You never know what tickles some folks turtles....

I know his GF is very Bi so maybe he is just trying to fit in with her to please her.....

Men do the strangest things for pussy and primerib...
If Damon is gay, he can't continue to use my poesy in his sig block...
I knew my choice of avatars would eventually threaten the collection of homophobes/homo-erotic boys on the boards....
Wait wait wait hold up I never said being gay was a bad thing I just didn't know if you were or not. Simple question no judging at all... In fact I should have picked up on it ... Ur avatar is pink....
If Damon is gay, he's a very, very good actor with exceptional cock control.
So... Yes or no? I'm still on the fence if he is or not
If Damon is gay, he's a very, very good actor with exceptional cock control. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign

Maybe Damon's door swings both ways.

And no man can call himself complete
Till he's seen it from both sides

This door swings both ways
It goes back and forth