I thought she said "NATALIE" Reign!

Dear Natalie:

As you know, I’ve been trying to save myself for our big dinner date next week (with the delectable Kelli Lovve). It’s been a month of waiting, time I’ve spent occasionally texting some of our ECCIE gal pals. Imagine my great joy when my cell phone got a return text from “Reign”! I jumped in my car immediately. It was some of the best sex I’ve ever had!

Well, I was shocked, SHOCKED, when I finally realized that I had been fucking EDEN Reign, not NATALIE Reign. OMG… it was a complete mistake and I hope you will forgive me! I realize there are several “clues” that should have tipped me off, like:
  1. The incall is in a completely different location
  2. She doesn’t really look like you.
  3. Kelli was nowhere to be found.
  4. She didn’t have dinner ready.
On the other hand, there were plenty of reasons why you could see I was mistaken:
  1. She is a REALLY GREAT lay, like you.
Ummm, okay, I can’t think of any other reasons at the moment, but I will if I have to.

I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive and forget. Please don’t punish me, since I am aware that you have access to a wide assortment of whips, bondage paraphernalia and tools that look like they would hurt if improperly used (although, it might be fun to put the collar on Kelli and see if we can teach her a few new tricks… not like she needs to learn anything more! But I digress).

In the last month, I have tried so hard to occupy myself with not fucking. I’ve taken up woodworking and have done some home remodeling. But no matter what tool is in my hand, I can’t help but think my tool would be much happier in yours. (You know, my pal Yssup Rider has told everyone that I’m “soft”… I can assure you that I’ve been quite “hard” of late).

I hope to see you and Kelli at an upcoming social event. I promise to lavish heaps of attention on you and Kelli, so that we might be able to make our special planned dinner date as exciting as I know it can be!

Your pal,

Cityjazz
Welcome back C J.
I don't care how good she was in bed.....

If you screwed yourself out of a home cooked meal you screwed up.

I can't speak for Natalie's BCD skills.... But I'd settle for a lackluster over priced CBJ from some trollette with a mustache on my way home from dinner at Natalies over great sex with an 18yo spinner new to it all that couldn't cook....

just saying....
What is this collar business? You must be referring to the one I will be placing on you, my dear You may not be aware of this, CJ, but I am a FANTASTIC domme.

whip, whip, whip

Oh, and shame on you! I will be sure you chastise you at the next social. Be on your toes.
What is all of this talk about My equipment and tools? Do I need to set you straight CityJazz? I would be happy to teach you a lesson, since you have broken your vow of chastity. It's probably a good thing you did, as one of these ladies thought they killed a man the other day! I will be there on stand by if you need medical assistance!
your mistake in the identity of your partner was obviously caused by temporary blindness that comes with hanging out with Righty too often, way beyond being just casual acquaintance. Don't worry, with nurturing care from professional therapists, your recovery should be quick and complete.
CJ is back in the saddle again.