A great indictment of liberalism

http://sufficient-reason.tumblr.com/...-im-so-hostile

I usually prefer the dirty tumblrs, but this is almost as good!
Thank you for sharing this.
Excellent
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2016, 07:29 AM
http://sufficient-reason.tumblr.com/...-im-so-hostile

I usually prefer the dirty tumblrs, but this is almost as good! Originally Posted by Evie Doll
Ignorant lying rant...but to stupid to even tealize it. Both sides are raping this mation with it's lies. You so valled conservatives with your nation building and misuse of the military. ..to the author I say " Fuck off!"

Ignorant lying rant...but to stupid to even tealize it. Both sides are raping this mation with it's lies. You so valled conservatives with your nation building and misuse of the military. ..to the author I say " Fuck off!"

. Originally Posted by WTF
did you forget your meds?
I really Have to laugh when the right gets sanctimonious. It is the apex of hypocrisy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA AAAAA!

Well written lies are lies nonetheless.
  • WUF
  • 01-14-2016, 08:24 AM
LIKE IT or NOT .... I thought it was an interesting read around 4am.
Great post. Especially since it has been ridiculed and reviled by two of the biggest lying liberals ( one of which was the 3 time DOTY award winner and NOW " vice0DOTY ! ) on this forum. The truth must really hurt those lying liberals !
  • DSK
  • 01-14-2016, 10:09 AM
Great post. Especially since it has been ridiculed and reviled by two of the biggest lying liberals ( one of which was the 3 time DOTY award winner and NOW " vice0DOTY ! ) on this forum. The truth must really hurt those lying liberals ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Yes, not only does the truth hurt, but it probably hurts when Assup gets dicks rammed up his ass everyday!
Will Gey Rey and JL become the new Dyslexic Duo?
Will Gey Rey and JL become the new Dyslexic Duo? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not as long as YOU and YOUR DOTY-winning patriarch Lil Cotex are around , Mr. " Vice-DOTY " !
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2016, 02:17 PM
did you forget your meds? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
typing while driving between Beaumont and Houston. Not recommended.
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2016, 02:19 PM
Great post. Especially since it has been ridiculed and reviled by two of the biggest lying liberals ( one of which was the 3 time DOTY award winner and NOW " vice0DOTY ! ) on this forum. The truth must really hurt those lying liberals ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Lying liberals lying liberals lying liberals lying liberals lying liberals

Fucking parrot. ..
I actually tried to read this article, but after a while my mind wander into all the other bullshit that is out there.

All I got was;

I'm angry
I rather see money spent on the military than to to provide healthcare.
It's OK to be racist if you state it up front.
Liberal sucks cock's while Libertarian's rock.

Did I miss anything?

My ADHD will not let me delve into pointless rambling more than 3 lines, so I'm sorry if he had a point but I didn't get it.
Lying liberals lying liberals lying liberals lying liberals lying liberals

Fucking parrot. .. Originally Posted by WTF
" YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH " !! ( In a nod to Jack Nicholson )