Bloodline

Oh this show is outstanding. I just finished season 2 and it was awesome! It's a Netflick Original. Has anyone else watched this and what did you think about it?
Excellent show!
Had to recently binge- watch season 2.
Terrific acting.
Having a boring night home here so you've talked me into it looking it up now.
Not sure where the story line is headed yet after the first episode but until Marco Polo or Orange is the new black comes back on I don't have anything I haven't binge watched yet so thank you.
Haven't started the second season yet but the first was outstanding.
I won't spoil it for you but - it's soooooo good!!!

Haven't started the second season yet but the first was outstanding. Originally Posted by shadowycharacter
  • Toyz
  • 06-09-2016, 04:42 PM
Hell I'm still catching up on "CHEERS"...
I got a chuckle out of this!!

Hell I'm still catching up on "CHEERS"... Originally Posted by Toyz
Very good show! Only thing I don't like about Netflix shows are you watch all of the episodes in a few days then have to wait a year for the next season.
Now that is sooooooooo true!!!!!

Very good show! Only thing I don't like about Netflix shows are you watch all of the episodes in a few days then have to wait a year for the next season. Originally Posted by tige1979
I seriously love this show y'all! I watched season 1 and just started season 2 recently. I mean Kyle Chandler **swoon**
  • Toyz
  • 06-10-2016, 06:52 PM
Very good show! Only thing I don't like about Netflix shows are you watch all of the episodes in a few days then have to wait a year for the next season. Originally Posted by tige1979
I know! Marco...walking dead...blackops...whats that Kevin Spacey one???
I've been looking for another one good enough to binge watch. Thanks. I'll have to check it out!
Damn you...... Now im watching it.